Where to buy Ocean Medallion clip

LunaL

Lunal..... I was on the CB in August of '18  and I bought a clip from the place on board that sells cameras and camera supplies. It cost $20.00  (a little pricey maybe)  but it worked well.  I plan to use it on all up coming cruises.

2 minutes ago, BillyBoat said:

Lunal..... I was on the CB in August of '18  and I bought a clip from the place on board that sells cameras and camera supplies. It cost $20.00  (a little pricey maybe)  but it worked well.  I plan to use it on all up coming cruises.

The plastic carry clip was being sold for $8 last Feb and even given out as a gift at the CC meeting on the CB.

I guess they couldn't sell them for $20. 

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

The plastic carry clip was being sold for $8 last Feb and even given out as a gift at the CC meeting on the CB.

We purchased a badge clip at Office Depot for $2.99. Also,  the jewely section of Walmart  has a large variety of badge clips. The ones we have work great. 

20190126_160645.thumb.jpg.8828f85ee48957ae4e32d04577676b57.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Same on the Regal in January

14 minutes ago, TupeloHoney said:

just placed an order of the clips - 8 different colors - gotta coordinate with what we are wearing and all that and a bag of chips

THANKS

1 hour ago, majortom10 said:

Sorry but they should be giving items away to keep your medallion in not selling them. I certainly will not be buying one and if possible will stick to cruise card.

You need to buy nothing to use the medallion, we were provided a lanyard and holder which was illustrated in a previous post. You can detach the medallion and stuff it in your pocket or purse if desired.

Edited by Doug R.
  • Like 2

On 3/17/2019 at 8:41 AM, 63 Super Sport said:

We purchased a badge clip at Office Depot for $2.99. Also,  the jewely section of Walmart  has a large variety of badge clips. The ones we have work great. 

20190126_160645.thumb.jpg.8828f85ee48957ae4e32d04577676b57.jpg

The Princess logo was added by you?

9 minutes ago, GloriaF said:

The Princess logo was added by you?

no what you are looking at is the medallion encased in the princess case.  The person bought the plastic clip from home depot.  All medallions come with the round medallion and the waterproof princess case

Thanks for the explanation.  Our last cruise on Regal or Royal (they all run together) was over a year ago and Medallion was working for some but not our cabins.  I haven't actually seen a Medallion yet , except in the photo.  Thanks again

Edited by GloriaF

On 3/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, AF-1 said:

no what you are looking at is the medallion encased in the princess case.  The person bought the plastic clip from home depot.  All medallions come with the round medallion and the waterproof princess case

Thanks for letting him know about the border. Some folks when they receive their medallion - open the case and make their own border. The case snaps back together.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, TupeloHoney said:

Thank you so much! I'll be getting both of these too!

OM accessories were sold at a desk near the photo lab.  I chose to simply put it in my pocket where I used to keep my cruise card.  No problem and it worked great in unlocking my cabin door every time.  

On 3/18/2019 at 5:56 AM, TupeloHoney said:

I just bought something similar. Beware, some of these have a long shipping time even with Prime. The ones I ordered on the 16th are due on the 29th to to 4/10. The bottom above shows delivery by Friday, but they cost twice as much (still cheap at $14.99 though).

Noted the crew on the Regal last week were wearing the Medallion clip in various colors. Pax had them clipped to their shirt or pants pockets, or between the shirt buttons. Saw one woman with the gold pendant $59. Many Canadians added the Candian flag option or Tier level

to their plastic  Medallion holder@ $3.00 also available in many countries at the photo counter display. Wrist bands will be available in April.

• Like 1