OBC - Where Does it Show Up on the Website?

kittywife77

1 minute ago, Ereggae said:

Log in and click on the tab that says Already Booked then click on Cruise Planner from the drop down menu.  Your onboard credit will show up once you access the Cruise Planner.

Thank you!

• Like 1

The OBC from X will show up IF the site is working and IF you don't have pop-ups blocked. When all is functioning, when you log into your Cruise Planner you should see a pop up window with the amount of OBC from X that you may use for pre-cruise purchases.

28 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

The OBC from X will show up IF the site is working and IF you don't have pop-ups blocked. When all is functioning, when you log into your Cruise Planner you should see a pop up window with the amount of OBC from X that you may use for pre-cruise purchases.

This is how it worked for us.  However, last week the pop up window did not appear, so I called Celebrity.  I was advised that all our perks were no longer on the reservation, and they could not help us since we booked with a TA.  We called the TA, who was able to get the perks restored.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, CruisinNole said:

When does the OBC usually show in the Cruise Planner? We're cruising on the Equinox in August and it seems to me that I usually see the OBC even this far out but it's not showing in the Cruise Planner.

Celebrity OBC shows up as soon as the cruise you booked shows in your Cruise Planner. 

Edited by davekathy

OBC is fine.  I have actually booked the hop/on/off trolley in key West, and glass blowing for 2 on ship, but I had seen other folks mention that they used OBC to upgrade their drink packages, which got me to wonder..."Where does it even show I have a drink package?"

13 minutes ago, CardRock said:

OBC is fine.  I have actually booked the hop/on/off trolley in key West, and glass blowing for 2 on ship, but I had seen other folks mention that they used OBC to upgrade their drink packages, which got me to wonder..."Where does it even show I have a drink package?"

If you selected the CBP as one of your perks it doesn't show up in your CP. The only perk that will show in your CP is your Celebrity OBC. You can always request a copy of you cruise invoice (booking confirmation) from your TA or Celebrity. All your perks you selected will show up there. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

If you selected the CBP as one of your perks it doesn't show up in your CP. The only perk that will show in your CP is your Celebrity OBC. You can always request a copy of you cruise invoice (booking confirmation) from your TA or Celebrity. All your perks you selected will show up there. 

My perk beverage package shows in my Order History. On the few occasions it hasn't, I've called Captains Club and they've added it. Also OBC from X should show immediately, if it doesn't, call Captains Club. If the OBC is from your TA, it won't show up until you're on board and it won't be available for pre-cruise purchases.

8 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

My perk beverage package shows in my Order History. On the few occasions it hasn't, I've called Captains Club and they've added it. Also OBC from X should show immediately, if it doesn't, call Captains Club. If the OBC is from your TA, it won't show up until you're on board and it won't be available for pre-cruise purchases.

Agree the OBC always shows in the CP. CBP and gratuities never have in our CP.  No biggie as it always shows on my invoice from the TA or Celebrity. More importantly the perks are always correct when we board the ship. 

Ask for a copy of your final invoice from Celebrity or your TA.  Then make a copy and bring it with you. Mistakes do happen as I well know.  You will need that final invoice to show Guest Relations item(s) that may be missing.