Elite free drinks between 5-7 pm

odysee

According to what I read here, Elites now get free drinks in all bars between 5-7 pm as per Cc drink menu.  Is this also true for outside aft bar (think called sunset bar?) and on first day for sailaway as well?

(I never got info from Celebrity and had drink package last couple of cruises so never found this out)

On 4/11/2019 at 4:36 PM, Merly said:

Drinks are now unlimited between 5 & 7. Yes in the Sunset bar. No not on embarkation night or night of officers party.

How nice that will be in Hawaii - the Sunset Bar.  😊

How about at Luminae or Blu?

Side bar: It has been almost 10 years since we sailed Celebrity and about to sail on the Solstice......

We read on this forum that Elite breakfast may be served at the Tuscan Grill.  If we are having breakfast in the Blu (which happens to be adjacent to the Tuscan Grill...based on deck plans.), can we get mimosas from the Tuscan Grill and take it to the Blu during breakfast...wink, grin, and smile. 😉😁😊

The Elite drinks are not served in any of the dining rooms so no not in Liminae or Blue.  

They ask you not to remove drinks from Tuscan in the morning, there are no paper cups for coffee and there are almost always restaurant hosts at the doorway so i think it would be a bad idea to try to sneak a drink out.  Wouldn't you feel mortified if you were caught?

3 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The Elite drinks are not served in any of the dining rooms so no not in Liminae or Blue.  

They ask you not to remove drinks from Tuscan in the morning, there are no paper cups for coffee and there are almost always restaurant hosts at the doorway so i think it would be a bad idea to try to sneak a drink out.  Wouldn't you feel mortified if you were caught?

WestlakeGirl...thank you for your response.  I was not even thinking of "sneaking" anything out...that's why I asked first.