EZ Air

CountryCruiser

10 hours ago, CountryCruiser said:

Anybody have any experience with EZ Air sales. On our last cruise in January, we got awesome rates on EZ Air to FLL. But I think it was a sale. Wondered if I might get lucky again next January. 

January flights are available now. If booked check the cruise personlizer for your cruise. EZ Air fares are normally lower and fare are flexible, can be changed without penalty up to 45 days before flight.

After you book your cruise you select and book the flights yourself in the cruise personlizer. You can then review all the options and there are lots of them.

Edited by skynight

I've had great success with EZAir for international flight to &/or from cruises, but never tried them for domestic flights until recently. Just for the heck of it I decided to look at fares for a flight from Tampa to LAX for an upcoming cruise, and snagged a direct early morning flight on Delta for $60. Yes, sixty!! My cabin mate had originally planned to go out a couple of days early to visit some friends, but decided about a month later to instead fly out when I do. I was able able to book her on the same flight for a good price too … $125, but still way cheaper than booking thru Delta or one of the booking sites like Orbitz, etc.

Later this year my daughter and I are flying to SFO for an AK cruise, and I booked us thru EZAir for about $150 less per person round trip as compared to using other sources.

Edited by flamomo

I love EZ Air.  I booked for next January as soon as the flights were available.  Since then, I've re-fared 6 times.  I check almost every day.  On a domestic flight to FLL, prices have fluctuated as much as $300 pp...

We've used EZair many times and always find fares at a lower cost.  I decided to splurge (due to a major birthday celebration) and book Business Class from Phoenix to Barcelona ... and then Rome to Phoenix ... for an upcoming voyage.  Best I could find at online airfare sites was $10,000+ but got it for a little more than $4,000 through EZair. The only downside I find is the inability to choose seats (on some airlines) until final payment is made!

Edited by BigGuy25

We use EZ Air often and found incredible fares.

I have seen a sale or 2 but nothing significant.

Just last week I booked flexible EZAir air to Rome one way for $280! for November 2019.

After booking it is effortless to go in and modify/search for lower fares at any time 45 days prior to the cruise.

Anyone had success booking Air Tahiti Nui through EZAir and if so, did Princess off the flexible fare type?

I’ve only booked via EZAir once before and that was a “domestic” flight (well US to Canada) and although the EZAir fare was the same as on the AA site, as it was a flexible fare, no need to pay up front as I would have if I booked direct. I was also able to go onto the AA website, reserve seats and get in the upgrade list.

Right now there are some good deals on selected flights. We booked 2 return flights Vancouver to Los Angeles for the total sum of ...........................$ 0.08 Canadian 😁 for our Panama Canal cruise in September.

Theo

I now book all our flights on EZair (while checking commercial airfare).  Due to the no payment until final payment, ability to change/cancel flights up to 45 days before and guaranteed arrival in time to get to the ship, I now always book on EZair.  On domestic flights I have found EZair to be less than commercial airfare but even if it is the same amount, I would still book on EZair because of the benefits named earlier.  I do keep close tabs via the airline's webpage about the details of the flight however.