Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

On 9/3/2022 at 11:02 AM, Lloyd555 said:

I'm  looking forward to the new blocks that go in this spot. We only have a portion of the seating area for the venue here. Want to see more pieces of it. 😎

20220903_105604.thumb.jpg.fd74f1657f523215339529ab4e36d411.jpg

@Lloyd555 

I saw your comment elsewhere on social media with the image of the AquaDome pool! It looks awesome. 

I'm  looking forward to the new blocks that go in this spot. We only have a portion of the seating area for the venue here. Want to see more pieces of it. 😎

@Lloyd555 

I saw your comment elsewhere on social media with the image of the AquaDome pool! It looks awesome. 

@Lloyd555 

9 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Any word/updates on the 7 Night Caribbean Sailing schedule that was planned for week of September 12th, and that perhaps would have included Icon? Thanks 

The deployment schedule has been removed from Loyal to you Always.

The week of Sept 12th test was listed was only for Icon.  With its removal I doubt we will see anything released next week. 

I can't wait to see what it is going to be. What new items will be on it. What the decor will be. When the schedule will be released. 

Counting down to January for our next cruise, but I want to book Icon soon. Ugh, tired of waiting it seems so long since the ship was announced I've been following along waiting for info and photos for years it seem like.

• Haha 2

Yeah, We are working on a group cruise for January 24 and are at a standstill until they release info. We'd like to do Icon, but are concerned the itineraries are going to be the same old East/West ports. In which case, we may do a different ship.