Transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

4 hours ago, wethetraveler said:

I will be sailing out of Port Canaveral in November.  Does anyone have the cost of the Royal Caribbean bus from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral terminal?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Also check tghe Florida Departures forum:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

4 hours ago, golfpccc said:

$34.95/pp one way

$69.90/pp Round trip 

I highly  recommend Cortran Shuttle - $20/pp each way. Google them on line.

Carla

We just used Go Port Canaveral and it was $15 per person. Big, comfy coaches. Less than half the price from the cruise line and cheaper than a car rental. 

9 hours ago, voyager70 said:

It's also very cheap and easy to do a one-way car rental.

Make sure you triple check prices both ways on one way rentals before booking. I have done it for August - usually use Alamo but they are now implementing a huge surcharge for one ways from PC.

5 hours ago, nelblu said:

How early does their shuttle leave Port to MCO.

They are there at 7:00 am but leave no later than an hour after that. I guess they wait for the shuttle to fill . The last shuttle is at 10:00 but will stay up to 11:00 ....no shuttle after the 10:00. They have no real schedule but have service from 7:00 /10:00 am. I’m trying to decide if I should try for the 11:45 am flight home

2 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

They are there at 7:00 am but leave no later than an hour after that. I guess they wait for the shuttle to fill . The last shuttle is at 10:00 but will stay up to 11:00 ....no shuttle after the 10:00. They have no real schedule but have service from 7:00 /10:00 am. I’m trying to decide if I should try for the 11:45 am flight home

TY.  I'm just wondering if I grab an 8AM debarkation time, will I be able to make an 11:15AM flight.

4 minutes ago, nelblu said:

TY.  I'm just wondering if I grab an 8AM debarkation time, will I be able to make an 11:15AM flight.

Dd a self assist debarkation - don't take a chance on any moved luggage being available with such a flight time.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Dd a self assist debarkation - don't take a chance on any moved luggage being available with such a flight time.

Does PC have facial recognition tech.  I could not believe how fast we got our luggage and cleared customs in Miami on our Feb. Symphony sail and we debarked at 8AM.  Waited for shuttle to take us to Fort Lauderdale and made our 11:15AM flight with plenty of time.

12 hours ago, ElliotReevey said:

Make sure you triple check prices both ways on one way rentals before booking. I have done it for August - usually use Alamo but they are now implementing a huge surcharge for one ways from PC.

Wonder if the surcharge is something new as I've never seen it before.  We've always used Budget

I think since there are going to be 10 of us we'll just do a private shuttle from Orlando hotel to PC and then a return from PC to MCO...Any suggestions besides Coco Beach or Cortrans ? We'll have 4 kids with us ...two 4 year olds and two 6 year olds so assuming we'll need car seats provided...right ??