LLP Q&A

Mynki

So I just saw a new sub forum appear entitled Lisa Lutroff-Perlo Q&A started with a new thread and the sub forum has disappeared. Was it a mistake or is it under construction? I ask as it had several old threads relating to other lines in there? 

Can a host advise what is going on please? 

It was here :-

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forum/827-qa-with-lisa-lutoff-perlo-president-ceo-celebrity-cruises/?do=add

Edited by Mynki

I saw that too and wanted to know the date so I can figure out what type of popcorn and bourbon I will want to listen to it... LOL

When I clicked through on the link, there was nothing there about date or time... maybe a computer glitch? Or???

Cheers and bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

should something arise....here are some questions one might ask:

1) what happened to the aqua class daily replenishment of water you said would be reinstated when you were on the Reflection cruise?

2) Have you personally tried the new Celebrity shampoo in the little blue square bottles?

3) Why have the footstools been removed from the concierge/aqua cabins during refurbishment?

4) will there be another level added to the captain's club between elite plus and zenith?

5) ......

• Like 1

I wrote a thread and was disappointed that I was unable to post it! Ah well. I'll be keeping my eye out... 

Back later, I'm off to the store as I'm currently out of popcorn and bourbon Bo! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

I saw that too and wanted to know the date so I can figure out what type of popcorn and bourbon I will want to listen to it... LOL

If it's between 5:00 and 7:00, you get Jim Beam  🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ghstudio said:

1) what happened to the aqua class daily replenishment of water you said would be reinstated when you were on the Reflection cruise?

2) Have you personally tried the new Celebrity shampoo in the little blue square bottles?

3) Why have the footstools been removed from the concierge/aqua cabins during refurbishment?

4) will there be another level added to the captain's club between elite plus and zenith?

5) ......

Good questions. I would also like the answers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ghstudio said:

5) ......

Great questions! Hope the  Q and A returns,

When I clicked on it, it featured another  cruise line CEO... 

Maybe a tech glitch..,