Cagney's at 5:30 & Burn the Floor at 7:30

Dreams42Day

I booked Cagney's at 5:30 and then Burn the Floor at 7:30 on the same night. I am now worried that there is not enough time between the two. We are a party of 3.  Does anyone have experience with this situation? I also booked Moderno at 5:30 and then Million Dollar Quartet at 7:30 on the same night. I am thinking I did this all wrong....

13 hours ago, roger001 said:

If in doubt, just mention to the server that you do have a show after dinner and don't mind being a bit rushed with the service.   Otherwise, the service is designed for relaxation as much as possible, no hurry.  

I was going to say the same: there should be plenty of time but if in doubt, just let your staff know yu have a 7:30 show reservation. 

19 hours ago, Dreams42Day said:

I booked Cagney's at 5:30 and then Burn the Floor at 7:30 on the same night. I am now worried that there is not enough time between the two. We are a party of 3.  Does anyone have experience with this situation? I also booked Moderno at 5:30 and then Million Dollar Quartet at 7:30 on the same night. I am thinking I did this all wrong....

Two hours should be plenty of time, unless you take lots of time. The servers will pace dinner based on your needs whenever possible.

You definitely have to let them know.  I've have too many dinners go longer than 2 hours in both dining rooms and specialty dining. And it always goes longer than 90 minutes.  Moderno is easier since it starts with salad bar and there is very little waiting for food to come out.

If you care about your seats you need to arrive at the theater around 7:00.  If you don't mind being a ways back or climbing over people you can arrive 7:25.

You will not have an issue at all. We always dine 2 hours before show time, regardless where. We tell the server we have a show, and they get us out in plenty of time. Don't take forever to order, which usually slows people down. Be willing to skip dessert if you must.