"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. December 1-8, 2019 - AMPed Up Fourfector Cruise with Maureencruiser

1 minute ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

LOL. Best one yet. I’ll be wearing jeans during that suggested formal night.

Wear your best! Lol 😀

I'm packing for Adventure now.

Well, as soon as i get over this Turkey coma and get my butt off the sofa

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Wahoo! Looking forward to following along your adventures on Lady Allure! 

Its my first cruise on an Oasis Class. I've been hesitant in booking them because of the size and the itineraries.  I usually like 8, 9 or 10 nights, but the Oasis class generally only have 7.

21 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Nice. Going to do a live? 

More of an ongoing review of the Suite Life.

It's only 6 days

Saving my energy for Oasis in January

Are you in Ft Lauderdale Saturday night?

Oops, you're out of Miami 

Edited by John&LaLa

24 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

Its my first cruise on an Oasis Class. I've been hesitant in booking them because of the size and the itineraries.  I usually like 8, 9 or 10 nights, but the Oasis class generally only have 7.

You’ll have an amazing cruise. Love this class ship. 

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It's only 6 days

Sadly not. I’ll be making the long drive down to Miami early Sunday morning. Got two more days of work. 😀

8 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Tons of fun, wish y’all were sailing on the ship with us...

Me too!! 

Oh well, might not be on the ship, but will definitely be following along. Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time with so much fun stuff planned. Can't wait! 😊

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

It's only 6 days

Fair warning.  You and I are leaving out of Fort Lauderdale on Sunday?  There are 8 ships embarking and disembarking that day including Adventure and Allure.  I did the math and we could conceivably break the record of most passengers process in that port that day.  Record is 54,000.  We could conceivably break that.  I did the math at 90% of full occupancy of all the ships and it came out to 56,000 (28K passengers coming and going).  Doing the math at 97% double occupancy came in at 53000 but I know for a fact that Adventure left fully loaded (almost 4000).

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Look at her, isn't she beautiful? This is of course before her nip, tuck and new lipstick....

11 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

She’s  beautiful for sure, one of my favorites. Looking forward to seeing all her upgrades first hand. 

Geez, stop flirting, will ya?  🙄

• Like 3

Maureen I’d watch out for that yellow man, see said photo below.  He’s feeding you booze and well.... you might give birth to a little Gumby in 9 months if you don’t watch out.  Just confirm that he had his pencil cap rubber on and your good. 

Just remember what happens in Cozumel doesn’t always stay in Cozumel. Remember you can’t erase everything that happens. 

D1EB1F0F-BA6A-4F3F-BACD-A0D12794B643.thumb.jpeg.d32d810995e83e30a39e0e4a45a74928.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Maureen I’d watch out for that yellow man, see said photo below.  He’s feeding you booze and well.... you might give birth to a little Gumby in 9 months if you don’t watch out.  Just confirm that he had his pencil cap rubber on and your good. 

Just remember what happens in Cozumel doesn’t always stay in Cozumel. Remember you can’t erase everything that happens. 

That's why we call him Handy Andy...😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, this is going to be fun! I sure wish we were cruising with you IRL instead of virtually!

It sure does sound like Port Everglades will be a busy place on Sunday! Our neighbors will be cruising on the new Sky Princess on Sunday. It will be the Sky Princess’ Inaugural sailing out of the US, and they’ve been told they will not be able to board until 5 PM. I’m guessing that’s probably due to a Coast Guard inspection.  

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

hahahaha

6 hours ago, perfect match said:

Oh, this is going to be fun! I sure wish we were cruising with you IRL instead of virtually!

It sure does sound like Port Everglades will be a busy place on Sunday! Our neighbors will be cruising on the new Sky Princess on Sunday. It will be the Sky Princess’ Inaugural sailing out of the US, and they’ve been told they will not be able to board until 5 PM. I’m guessing that’s probably due to a Coast Guard inspection.  

Thanks for following along! 

5 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Following along, don't live it up to the point you can't live it down.

Thanks for following along! 

Will be following along! Love Oasis! Will be interesting to see what they did to kick her up. What could you do?

Sailed on Symphony for the Anniversary cruise and will be boarding her again in January for a B2B. Never have done a Live, but have to consider. Aring75 did a fantastic one during the anniversary cruise.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Well, he sure looked “handsie”😉 in the photos.  I guess we now know why he's smiling in every photo. 😂

He is very handsie, if I recall correctly Maureen gets lots of bruises after every encounter with her little friend. 

3 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Will be following along! Love Oasis! Will be interesting to see what they did to kick her up. What could you do?

Sailed on Symphony for the Anniversary cruise and will be boarding her again in January for a B2B. Never have done a Live, but have to consider. Aring75 did a fantastic one during the anniversary cruise.  

Thanks for following along. I’m looking forward to seeing all her new things first hand. Lucky you B2B in January. I love Symphony, think you should do a “Live”. 😀