"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. December 1-8, 2019 - AMPed Up Fourfector Cruise with Maureencruiser

3 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Can’t wait to follow along 🙂

Thanks for following along! 

2 hours ago, MalteseMama2 said:

I’ll be following along while on Harmony! We were on Oasis last Dec & booked her again for March 2021. We will probably add 2 more Oasis sailings while on Harmony next week. 

Thanks for following along! Have fun on Lady Harmony! One of my favorite ships! 😀

11 hours ago, perfect match said:

11 hours ago, perfect match said:

It sure does sound like Port Everglades will be a busy place on Sunday! Our neighbors will be cruising on the new Sky Princess on Sunday. It will be the Sky Princess’ Inaugural sailing out of the US, and they’ve been told they will not be able to board until 5 PM. I’m guessing that’s probably due to a Coast Guard inspection.  

We're sailing out of Miami,  not Ft Lauderdale. 

1 hour ago, RickinStl said:

Have Fun bro! Jean and I wish we could come along, but I'm still trying to get freedom paid off for Next September...  Ill be living vicariously through your live review lol! Tell everyone we said Hello! 

Glad you’ll be with me virtually but truly won’t be the same as cruising with you and Jean. You two will truly be missed. With that said I’ll surely be having a couple cocktails in your honer each night at the Rising Tide Bar! 

Whoop whoop!!!!   😀😀

• Like 1

Definitely following. We board in two weeks on the same itinerary , so excited to get a "sneak peak" Can't wait  to hear your thought on the new Aqua show and the new Theater show replacing "Come Fly With Me" and so much more.  If you have time I would love to see a drink menu with prices.  We do not get the drink package and I am curious if the refit, "refit the prices".

Edited by The sea calls my name
added a question
  • Like 1

A couple new shows to check out. I’ve missed out on other the shows on my last few cruises since I’ve seen this. Guess this  cruise I’ll make a better attempt to make the shows per the times of my reservation. 😀

70F0B254-7752-4132-9791-66BBD9D894FF_zps

94E3B221-E877-4F7B-9CDD-FAA25E677E34_zps

Am really excited to see this show! Who doesn’t love the 80’s? 

And an aqua show at that.

8BBB8626-C3C6-43B7-A7CB-B5E824E94A8A_zps

Am sure Maureen will fall in love with one of the dancers again. 

87193C18-9611-4A91-9021-CB534A83E06E_zps

C68A34DD-DA31-42DF-A782-98B1BBCC5812_zps

7D7E83A2-25FC-478D-9F29-71AF7A329F22_zps

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The sea calls my name said:

Definitely following. We board in two weeks on the same itinerary , so excited to get a "sneak peak" Can't wait  to hear your thought on the new Aqua show and the new Theater show replacing "Come Fly With Me" and so much more.  If you have time I would love to see a drink menu with prices.  We do not get the drink package and I am curious if the refit, "refit the prices".

Thanks for following along! I’ll do my best to get some menus. I’ll definitely be in the bars enough to do so with the drunk package. 

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Frozen in Time isn't new, but CATS is sort of newish

it’s now on its second of nine lives. 

6 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

It just had a facelift and little lift and tuck like the ship did 😉

I like it, a feline facelift.  They just tightened it up where it was a little long. Thankfully RC didn’t cheap out, so they won’t have to visit Doctors from Botched.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

It just had a facelift and little lift and tuck like the ship did 😉

lol. Gotta love Cats.

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

it’s now on its second of nine lives. 

I like it, a feline facelift.  They just tightened it up where it was a little long. Thankfully RC didn’t cheap out, so they won’t have to visit Doctors from Botched.😂

Lol.

Those of you that have followed my live threads before know that food and good drinks are very important. This trip as you know we’ve got the Unlimited Dining Package again so this cruise will be loaded with food pics and a specialty restaurant hop were we attempted to hit up each specialty restaurant within one afternoon and evening. This can be done, in fact we did it back in September on Harmony of the Seas. I’m very much looking forward to doing this again. 

With that said most of us still have tons of food left from Thanksgiving and have lots of creative leftover concoctions.

Heres one I stumbled upon this morning that looks amazing! What do y’all think?

BE127B43-977A-498C-AA5E-E58E31D04028_zps

INGREDIENTS

• 3 slices Tillamook Medium or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • 2 slices roasted turkey (if you have them, use your Thanksgiving leftovers!)
  • 2 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard (or your favorite variety)
  • 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
  • 3 slices sourdough bread

HOW TO

1. Toast sourdough slices with cheese.
  2. Assemble with sliced warm roasted turkey, cranberry sauce and mustard.
  3. Enjoy!

https://www.tillamook.com/recipes/thanksgiving-sandwich.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Laura has started watching that. Fascinating 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 6:27 PM, John&LaLa said:

I'm packing for Adventure now.

Well, as soon as i get over this Turkey coma and get my butt off the sofa

Will you be doing a live review?  We'll be on Adventure in two weeks and always great to hear others experiences.

Btw...Cats is playing in our home city and I always think of you when I see the ads for it. 😀

OP...have a great cruise on Oasis!  Excited to follow along. Your reviews are fun and it always looks like you're having a great time.

• Like 1

A

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Those of you that have followed my live threads before know that food and good drinks are very important. This trip as you know we’ve got the Unlimited Dining Package again so this cruise will be loaded with food pics and a specialty restaurant hop were we attempted to hit up each specialty restaurant within one afternoon and evening. This can be done, in fact we did it back in September on Harmony of the Seas. I’m very much looking forward to doing this again. 

Are you doing Chef's Table by chance?  It would be interesting to compare menus/presentation.  I hear that the menu maybe the same, but presentation is totally different and it follows the whim of the executive Chef.