Soda options on Princess

bobk57

Maybe yes, maybe no. Corporate contracts change all the time. The two lines are run separately. Whichever supplier provides the best contract at the various international ports and supply locations visited by Princess gets the contract. Carnival Cruise Lines has different international central supply locations from Princess Cruise Lines.

1 hour ago, bobk57 said:

I just read on the Internet that Carnival cruises was switching from Coke products to Pepsi products starting the new year.  Is Princess also changing over to Pepsi, since it is owned by Carnival? 

There have been a few threads/Questions on this over the last several months.

As stated above Carnival Corp and Carnival Cruise Lines are 2 different animals as Princess is.

We may not find out until someone posts on this Forum.  "Live from ___ Princess:  OMG, they are serving Pepsi, not Coke!"  

It is not as if Princess will feel compelled to give us advance warning.

I think I will then switch to iced tea and will carry on a 12 pack of Coke.  My wife will not care, but I do not like either Pepsi or Sierra Mist, and it is not likely that they will have Mountain Dew in the soda guns.

Princess has coke as already stated.  Carnival Corp is a holding company for 9 different cruise lines and allows each to operate as a totally separate company hence no sharing of pax loyalty status.  OP needs to bring a stash of Pepsi if that is what you like.  Incidentally the beverage packages will get you soda out of the soda gun while buying individually will be in a can.  Keep that in mind if you only like cans.