⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

On 4/1/2020 at 12:06 AM, John&LaLa said:

And before M8 jumps in, the Genies always give some sort of gift to their passengers.

So they are not all earned. 

On 4/1/2020 at 12:06 AM, John&LaLa said:

We would have been totally fine with just enjoying our Pinnacle perks in two balcony cabins, three if Pat had come

Hey. I double quoted. So limiting some access to CK for the TA wouldn’t be an issue?  Would you feel the same with access to P’s was limited in the SL?

Thanks for the great review. 

Congrats on the new purchase!  

Our plan is to sell our SF Colonial in northern Virginia and buy a small house in central Florida.   After our cruise from PC next month, we were going to spend some time looking around. Well...those plans changed!  Cruise cancelled and we’re under a stay-at-home order until June 10th.  Hoping to still make it down there in the fall sometime. Looking at cruises for next March.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joand452 said:

Congrats on the new purchase!  

Our plan is to sell our SF Colonial in northern Virginia and buy a small house in central Florida.   After our cruise from PC next month, we were going to spend some time looking around. Well...those plans changed!  Cruise cancelled and we’re under a stay-at-home order until June 10th.  Hoping to still make it down there in the fall sometime. Looking at cruises for next March.  

This was our plan as well.  Also currently in NoVa.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

So they are not all earned. 

Hey. I double quoted. So limiting some access to CK for the TA wouldn’t be an issue?  Would you feel the same with access to P’s was limited in the SL?

Thanks for the great review. 

Glad you're learning

I honestly wouldn't mind limited or no access to SL as an NSPP.  No idea what the future holds anyway

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Probably not, the old app is back. If interested, I'd delete the old one and reinstall new one

I have the new one. I sometimes use it but prefer using CC on Chrome on my phone

I preferred the old cruise critic app

Edited by bigeck
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't even use an app any longer for CC. I find using the website on android works fine. I didn't even know there was an app again.

I guess they failed to grab your attention 

Screenshot_20200407-221057_Chrome.thumb.jpg.14a58aa0b569ac7d82e1b427cc1c3cb1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bigeck said:

I have the new one. I sometimes use it but prefer using CC on Chrome on my phone

I preferred the old cruise critic app

I haven't went back to the app as I use CC on Chrome on my Phone too as it does what I want it to do.

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't even use an app any longer for CC. I find using the website on android works fine. I didn't even know there was an app again.

I saw the notice but the mobile website works fine on my Android phone so see no reason to move to the app.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joand452 said:

What does NSPP stand for?

Not (so) Special Pinnacle Person? 😄😉

Non Suite Paying Pinnacle 

An acronym created by my good friend @Andy C to describe the phenomenon of Pinnacle crowding in the CK/SL on Oasis Class

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

Is central Florida preferred, compared to being close to the coast, because of less chance of storm damage, or better prices, or both?  Or other?

My wife's brother is a nursing home resident in Ocala, she wanted to be closer

• Like 1