Two free days sale

TeresaJ

Took advantage of the 2 free days sale today when rebooking my cancelled Horizon cruise. Did anyone else see this sale? We just booked the Mardi Gras in January. Price dropped $200pp from yesterday when I was looking. Glad I waited!! Looking forward to counting down again 🙂

Just now, MGO2686 said:

Yes!! I saved $851 today! We're going on the Mardi Gars in Feb!

Sweet! Me and my husband decided to get a balcony because it was a great price. Put the teens in an inside...lol

Saved a great deal!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ronaldo807 said:

I don't see anything on the Carnival website about two free days. Does anyone have a link because I must be missing something?

Offer is not for everyone.  It is for qualifying VIFP numbers only.  My mother in law has it as an offer, I do not, nor does my wife.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ronaldo807 said:

I don't see anything on the Carnival website about two free days. Does anyone have a link because I must be missing something?

I'm not seeing it either. And no deals on any of my future cruises,

What is the vacation guarantee?  On one its $10 more and even more on the other choice.

It's not on the cheapest choice.

Something new? Or I just havent cruised in a while?

Do I dare chance booking? It's for august. I would call if no one here knows what the extra cost is for the vacation guarantee choice.  6 days, not 7, but still not a bad price. 

20200316_144726497.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

What is the vacation guarantee?  On one its $10 more and even more on the other choice.

It's not on the cheapest choice.

Something new? Or I just havent cruised in a while?

Do I dare chance booking? It's for august. I would call if no one here knows what the extra cost is for the vacation guarantee choice.  6 days, not 7, but still not a bad price. 

20200316_144726497.jpeg

click on the Learn More button and see if it at the bottom of the full page

Lol I did that and it said they want to make me happy and I notify them within 24 hrs. Standard stuff I thought.

I have a booked cruise april 26, just have to decide about pushing my luck with a b2b on 2 cruiselines.

Wish my crystal ball wasnt so fuzzy reading. I'm healthy and so far Galveston is ... I think. What a good deal and a cabin I like, I could get on april 19. With port holes. Not on the 5 day dream in august. 

I'm driving myself crazy wanting to book.

29 minutes ago, jennifur25 said:

I got an email about this offer, but cant see it when i go to book. Why would they send the email if it doesn't apply?

It's not listed as a offer, you have to click on vipf offers, and some say it, some dont when you click on dates. Like my ss above, not all 3 say 2 days free, only the first one that is $10 cheaper. Another 7 day, I save a whole $2 with the 2 free days.

Maybe the best offers gone... but they weren't that much off.

You have no vipf offers? Mine as I just as isnt listed as a 2 day free sale, I only see a couple when I click on for instance Galveston and then a specific offer.

All I see are vipf offers, finally, wouldnt show me vipf offers for about a week until today. 

I click on the link from the email. It says sale rate applied. I filter for the cruise I want and set it to 4 people. It shows balcony being $673 per person. I click through and bam, now its $5000. What am I missing here??
cruise1.thumb.JPG.d79ec1c4d224846db67160e7b3c1011b.JPG
cruise2.thumb.JPG.c6f25672abd29399089c1a4ea63d5bec.JPG
cruise3.thumb.JPG.c151a1b0f4cf3044875348b5ef3696c1.JPG

This is the same type of info I’m getting. It says lowest price for the cruise I’m looking at is $425 then when j click on it it goes up to $646 being the lowest. I even called and the lady on the other end said that she didn’t see what I was seeing. But, I wasn’t really seeing it either.... I’m hoping maybe the links will be fixed tomorrow? I’m gonna keep checking :/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I looked this morning and now I don't even see this sale. Kind of glitchy I guess. Hope it comes back so others can take advantage. The offer was available in both mine and my husband's vifp. We chose the Mardi Gras in January. I have no idea if they were offering others ships or dates, since I was only looking at this particular cruise. The day before it was $677 for an inside cabin and then dropped to $470 yesterday. 

Well dang I feel like I made out good with this sale. I got a balcony on deck 10 for a 7 day sailing on Mardi Gras for just under 2k for 4 people in Feb. When I try and book another cruise, the offer isn't there anymore.