The Daily for Monday Mar 23, 2020

richwmn

today is Melba Toast Day, National Chip and Dip Day, Cuddly Kitten Day, and National Puppy Day

Grand Bahama Anchorage
Volendam
Veendam
Zuiderdam
Nieuw Amsterdam
Nieuw Statendam

Bridgetown Barbados Anchorage
Koningsdam

Puerto Vallarta MX
Westerdam
Rotterdam

Fremantle, Australia
Amsterdam - discharging guests until 3/24

Hauraki Sea east of Auckland NZ
Noordam

At Sea Pacific
Oosterdam destination Long Beach CA eta 3/25
Eurodam Destination Puerto Vallarta eta 3/24
Zaandam (with Passengers) Destination Fort Lauderdale eta Balboa PA 3/27
Maasdam (with Passengers) Destination Long Beach CA eta 3/27

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for letting us know where the dam ships are today, Rich.

Hoping the Maasdam & Zaandam’s passengers will be able to disembark easily on the 27th.  In the meantime, I’ll cuddle my puppy 🙂 

• Like 3

Good morning all!

First I wish I could cuddle my grand puppy!

Since we have been back from The Rotterdam and now STAY AT HOME we can only watch videos of Paisley with our daughter who is working from home and we are having to facetime😞 

Rich I really appreciate your report to see where all the ships are! Will look for Oosterdam and Maasdam this week as we 

sit out side!

Thank you

Denise😊

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Good morning all!

First I wish I could cuddle my grand puppy!

Since we have been back from The Rotterdam and now STAY AT HOME we can only watch videos of Paisley with our daughter who is working from home and we are having to facetime😞 

Rich I really appreciate your report to see where all the ships are! Will look for Oosterdam and Maasdam this week as we 

sit out side!

Thank you

Denise😊

Good morning Denise!

My niece just picked up a 3 year old dog to foster care in San Diego a few days ago. His name is Oddy and he's a handful! He has not been trained in any capacity, but he is trying to learn. Such as: she was trying to teach him to sit, so would give him a little treat when he did. Now he runs after her and sits in hopes he'll get the treat. He is also scared of steps and the leash, so my niece has some work cut out for her. Thankfully, she is a special ED teacher, and has a lot of patience!

Joy

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Denise!

My niece just picked up a 3 year old dog to foster care in San Diego a few days ago. His name is Oddy and he's a handful! He has not been trained in any capacity, but he is trying to learn. Such as: she was trying to teach him to sit, so would give him a little treat when he did. Now he runs after her and sits in hopes he'll get the treat. He is also scared of steps and the leash, so my niece has some work cut out for her. Thankfully, she is a special ED teacher, and has a lot of patience!

Joy

Joy,

Thank you 🙏 I had a smile!

Hope all is well for you too!

Denise😊

3 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Thank you for today’s report, Rich!

And special thanks for recognizing that we just might need more than one thing to celebrate today!

Stay well!

Each day everyone has a lot to celebrate. The site I chose to use to get the daily "holiday" gives me two a day. Sometimes, like this morning, I hear another one on the radio, and there is another site I use  if the first two don't seem to "fit". Today both the original choices seemed to work, but the radio mentioned puppies and I checked the other site which added kittens. All seemed to fit just fine so I used them all.

my cat at her current favorite resting place

20200323_132121.jpg

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Each day everyone has a lot to celebrate. The site I chose to use to get the daily "holiday" gives me two a day. Sometimes, like this morning, I hear another one on the radio, and there is another site I use  if the first two don't seem to "fit". Today both the original choices seemed to work, but the radio mentioned puppies and I checked the other site which added kittens. All seemed to fit just fine so I used them all.

my cat at her current favorite resting place

20200323_132121.jpg

Rich your beautiful kitty made my day👍
She loves your chair. What is her name?

Have a good Monday😊

Denise😊

22 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Rich your beautiful kitty made my day👍
She loves your chair. What is her name?

Have a good Monday😊

Denise😊

Sometimes Callie, sometimes Prissy, mostly little girl.

• Like 1