Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

You stay safe too!     

Yes, you are right the sound of snapping branches is amazingly loud.   Hopefully you won't hear it.

How is Kenzie and family feeling this week?

Thanks.

The family is doing great now.  Today Caden and Aubrey did their second cooking video.  So funny to watch.  
Kenzie is doing much better eating now.

C80CE9E7-4861-47C6-89AE-6A1D3CE7605B.thumb.jpeg.c8bafd9feba9f172f2d061636ef6f5ff.jpeg

She has been helping mom with the laundry.  If something didn’t look properly folded she made sure to pull it off the stack.

4A933D55-415B-46BA-9099-DDA32C2526E1.thumb.jpeg.799d9bd4022ecb97a0bfbe80d6ef020f.jpeg

Then she made sure to supervised the guys building some raised.

94C92953-D9F5-4FAB-8577-A0FBEC10101C.thumb.jpeg.81d4f0c8757a5741a2b27a91f872d93d.jpeg

We have a text thread where we post the funny things the kids say.  This week, while Aubrey was helping 
With the laundry…..  Wow!  We’re going to have a clean house someday!  😂 

• Like 17
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mets07 said:

I also credited by name those on my Anthem cruise who did such a great job for us. 

However, I have been a little disappointed that the survey does not let you enter many comments. I had several notes and never got to enter them. I wish at the end they gave you an opportunity to enter "any other comments" ......

Mine gave me the chance to write some thoughts at the end. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Great health news Maryann.

I'm really pleased for you.

Graham.

Thank you Graham!😊

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Sending prayers 🙏 for Jim that his covid infection is very mild and he is soon well and you stay covid free Maryann.

Graham.

Thank you so much!  It seems to be mild (so far) it's just been like a head cold...more annoying than anything else!😉

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Sorry to hear this.  Hopefully, Jim just has mild symptoms.

Thank you, Bob!

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Maryann, good news on your health.  Hope Jim has a mild Covid!

Thanks, Marietta!

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

I think @Sunshine3601Debbie mentioned 1500 mgs of sodium!!

Oh no Maryann!  I sure hope Jim has a super mild covid case and same to you, if you catch it.  At least it's out of the way for your upcoming cruise.  I forget when it is?

That's an awful lot of sodium!!

Thank you, Bonnie.  Our cruise is February 25th!!!!😊  We can't wait! 

58 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Freezing rain is forecast to start at 10 pm.  Are driveway is steep so we will probably not be getting out tomorrow.  Hope the electricity doesn’t get knocked out. Love my electric blanket.  I hope Texas doesn’t get hit like they have before.

Hoping you fare well with the storm, and don't lose electricity.

56 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

+ 5 + All of the above + More 🙏

Thank you, Dani!

47 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Oh no, I hope his symptoms remain mild and he has a speedy recovery.    Also, hope that you stay well too.       😍    Congratulations on all the good news from your lab work and the Doctors appointments.   

That was good he got tested imagine what could have happened if the couple that is unvaccinated caught it.

Thanks Debbie!  Yeah.  It would've been absolutely awful if they were to catch it after our visit.  They have their reasons why they won't get vaccinated, and we're not going to judge them for it.  Still, I'm glad Jim tested.

43 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Is your knee surgery this week?    Sorry I am remember you saying the date but my memory is failing me right now.    

I think Greg's surgery is slated for February 9th??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you so much!  It seems to be mild (so far) it's just been like a head cold...more annoying than anything else!😉

Fingers crossed it remains that way. Thankfully you found out before the visit. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Now Mayport Naval Base and Ponte Vedra’s multimillion dollar homes are where we enjoyed years of uncluttered beautiful white sand. 

That's progress, Mimi.  Sad to see that happened to your play area.  We saw so much "progress"  take away so much open land on Staten Island through the years...

43 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks.

The family is doing great now.  Today Caden and Aubrey did their second cooking video.  So funny to watch.  

C80CE9E7-4861-47C6-89AE-6A1D3CE7605B.thumb.jpeg.c8bafd9feba9f172f2d061636ef6f5ff.jpeg

She has been helping mom with the laundry.  If something didn’t look properly folded she made sure to pull it off the stack.

4A933D55-415B-46BA-9099-DDA32C2526E1.thumb.jpeg.799d9bd4022ecb97a0bfbe80d6ef020f.jpeg

94C92953-D9F5-4FAB-8577-A0FBEC10101C.thumb.jpeg.81d4f0c8757a5741a2b27a91f872d93d.jpeg

We have a text thread where we post the funny things the kids say.  This week, while Aubrey was helping 

Thank you for sharing your grandchildren with us, John!  Keep them coming!❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MJSailors said:

For all those anticipating winter /ice storms,especially in parts of the country where such storms are not a common occurrence , please be careful and stay home if possible.

It seems that Long Island is supposed to get a wintry mix on Friday.

If so, Lenny, the weather may cooperate with your pneumonia shot appointment.

I need to get to the market and do  some other errands tomorrow as the cupboard is getting bare !  We haven’t been out of the house since last Thursday due to the snow storm and subsequent frigid temperatures. I need to get out of the house !  

@A&L_Ont I do like your storm preparation ! That ice cream stash looks yummy !

Take care,

MJ🙋🏻

It is supposed to be very stormy tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

It looks like you're all set to "hunker down" for the Winter, Andrew!!  Enjoy your booty!

I also had great reports from all of my dr visits since arriving in Florida.  My thyroid nodules shrunk, so I won't need another biopsy this year, just repeat sonograms, and my endocrinologist looked at my bloodwork, and said "You are perfect".  I laughed and said thank you very much..lol!  Last year my bloodwork showed I was pre-diabetic, and I no longer am.  All of my numbers were good!

How wonderful that Eric found not only a loving wife, but also married into a warm and loving family!

Awful, awful, awful!  Poor Eric and his Dad.

Good news,MaryAnn

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Jim and I had made plans to get together tomorrow with a couple that we haven't seen in over 20 years in Cape Coral.  They have not gotten vaccinated and do not plan to.  Well, Jim started with a cold over the weekend, so we told this couple that Jim would take the Covid test just to make sure that he was okay.  Well, Jim has Covid!!!  He took the test, and it showed that he was Positive.  He then took another test, and that also showed Positive.  So, there's that.....

So sorry to hear this,MaryAnn

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks.

Love that smiling face.  Shes so adorable, they all are adorable💕

I'm impressed she is eating broccoli!

That's funny what Aubrey said.  Maybe someday we will all have a clean house with all these helpers😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mets07 said:

I also credited by name those on my Anthem cruise who did such a great job for us. 

However, I have been a little disappointed that the survey does not let you enter many comments. I had several notes and never got to enter them. I wish at the end they gave you an opportunity to enter "any other comments" ......

I, too, gave credit by name for our Anthem sailing.  I was able to add other comments at the very end of the survey.   Maybe you needed to scroll the screen down?

• Like 1

We received a wedding invitation today for an April wedding.On the invitation it states to please e-mail proof of Covid vaccinations.

An aunt of the bride does not believe in the necessity of taking the vaccine and I assume she will not attend.I do not know if her husband and adult children share her views.

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I, too, gave credit by name for our Anthem sailing.  I was able to add other comments at the very end of the survey.   Maybe you needed to scroll the screen down?

I don't know.  I experienced this on both my last two Anthem surveys and thought maybe somehow it was driven by my answers.  In any case, I will double-check next time! Thank you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Greg, best of luck on your surgery!

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Is your knee surgery this week?    Sorry I am remember you saying the date but my memory is failing me right now.    

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

@Sea Dog 

Not Greg 😁, but remembering since it's the day we're supposed to fly to Dubai -- February 9

Thanks all my surgery is set for next Wednesday February 9th at 10:30am. I am doing exercises twice daily to strengthen the muscles around the knee. I will have my covid test on Monday two days before surgery. Getting anxious and a little nervous but considering I can barely walk now I will be glad to get this done.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

We received a wedding invitation today for an April wedding.On the invitation it states to please e-mail proof of Covid vaccinations.

An aunt of the bride does not believe in the necessity of taking the vaccine and I assume she will not attend.I do not know if her husband and adult children share her views.

Wow!  That's a new one for wedding invitations.

I wonder if the venue holding the reception requires this.

• Like 1