Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Thanks...we also have Peets in stock all the time at local grocery, and find it when we travel out west as well.  Still like the coffee from Anchorage I get shipped to me over Peets.  

Thanks. That is why I hesitated at mentioning them. I didn't know how far east their coffee is available. 

Just now, Coralc said:

Thanks. That is why I hesitated at mentioning them. I didn't know how far east their coffee is available. 

It's always interesting to me to find certain favorite products at different areas in the country.  I always thought Tillamook cheese was only found in Oregon and California, but happy to find it here in Florida now.  🙂 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

It's always interesting to me to find certain favorite products at different areas in the country.  I always thought Tillamook cheese was only found in Oregon and California, but happy to find it here in Florida now.  🙂 

Ice cream is to die for. Publix carries it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Do you have stores like Walmart in the UK?

M8

Yes but not as good.

Until recently Asda were part of Walmart.

Some of the bigger supermarkets like Tesco sell a big variety of food and non food.

We always used to go to the Walmart on Highway 192 in Kissimmee.

The last 4 visits we have stayed at the Hilton lake Buenavista Palace that have small balconies where we can sit outside and watch the fireworks at Epcot and Magic Kingdom and we now usually go to the Walmart on SR535.

Graham

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Yes but not as good.

Until recently Asda were part of Walmart.

Some of the bigger supermarkets like Tesco sell a big variety of food and non food.

When my daughter lived in England, she liked Primark.  Is Primark just a clothing store or do they also offer other household items?  I only recall seeing clothes, but I wasn't really paying attention.  I was just holding things when told to do so.  😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

When my daughter lived in England, she liked Primark.  Is Primark just a clothing store or do they also offer other household items?  I only recall seeing clothes, but I wasn't really paying attention.  I was just holding things when told to do so.  😁

Primark sell very competitively priced,clothes, shoes,jewelry and household goods.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

We went to the Big Talbot State Park yesterday to check out the Boneyard Beach.  The beach is filled with large trees that were eroded from a small bluff and now lay on the beach as drift wood.  Very cool place.

1.thumb.jpg.56db695b64945e314da2381e9fab61b3.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.ca9ce05e16db1662b1334404d78e44f4.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.55466b99d224444d0f1b7bcd983c6897.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.b2b34d6e7a67d822b497fe8420f501c7.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.38c3192fd6e83085e24d1f9f942115ba.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.aaeb6b903d13c65b61a6d81e8512d21f.jpg

Great photos.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Primark sell very competitively priced,clothes, shoes,jewelry and household goods.

There is a primark at a local mall near me.  They do have great prices and I usually get clothes for our sons and presents for their girlfriends as they cater more towards kids and young adults.    

When I was in London on holiday in 2018 I saw primark but didnt go in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

There is a primark at a local mall near me.  They do have great prices and I usually get clothes for our sons and presents for their girlfriends as they cater more towards kids and young adults.    

When I was in London on holiday in 2018 I saw primark but didnt go in.

When we were looking after Pauline's late mam who had Alzheimer's and Vascular Dementia Pauline bought several pairs of pyjamas and dressing gowns for her mam from Primark.

Her mam died October 2018 aged 96.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27