Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Dave's turning out to be a real scuzzball.

Quoting myself...

Difficult to see Dave breakdown. 

On one of the gossip sites I read, apparently after they finished filming this season he broke his back. He hasn't revealed how.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I'll be recording. Be interesting to see how things run on deck with Storm. Glad Raygun is gone. I'd be interested in hearing how you feel about the Dave/Natasha thing. I get it that she may now feel guilty for cheating on her ex but I do think she has been leading Dave on. Poor Dave I feel badly for him. You can tell he is crazy in love with her. Cheers! I hope you will be having a Kraken while watching.

I don't know if Dave will stay with the boat. He is a total mess tonight. Natasha just does not have the same feeling for him that he has for her.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I am. Raygun's exit was dull.

Dave's turning out to be a real scuzzball.

This season is not too exciting. 

Scenery is beautiful.

I don't know that he is a scuzzball. Unreciprocated love and alcohol are a bad combination.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@Sunshine3601You are one busy lady, Debbie!  

How wonderful that your neighbors will finally be moving back into their home after all of this time.  They must be so thrilled, and how great that you will be able to reconnect with your friends.😊

The work is still not done.  Getting there, slowly but surely.  The problem is that they rarely show up.  They were here Friday morning, but not for very long.  They went for lunch, and were gone for hours (literally).   Work ethic is not what we're used to...

So...how about your new job?  Are you all acclimated there now that you've been there for a week now?

How is Eric feeling?

I can understand contractors not wanting to work outdoors in this heat.  If that's the case they should let you know.   Communication is key!

Eric is feeling better and moving around much easier.  He goes back n forth from bed to recliner in the middle of night.  Next Monday he goes back to ortho doc for xrays and find out if ready to do some PT.

I am loving my new job.  Settling in nicely.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't know that he is a scuzzball. Unreciprocated love and alcohol are a bad combination.

That's true. I just thought his texts were nasty and in that moment I considered him scuzzy.

I am changing my perception as the episode continues. I think he's very vulnerable.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I can understand contractors not wanting to work outdoors in this heat.  If that's the case they should let you know.   Communication is key!

Eric is feeling better and moving around much easier.  He goes back n forth from bed to recliner in the middle of night.  Next Monday he goes back to ortho doc for xrays and find out if ready to do some PT.

Communication is his problem!  Anyhoo, great news about Eric and your new job!!!🥰

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

What Season are you all watching on Below Deck?  I'm up to Season 9 with Capt. Lee in St. Kitts. on Peacock.

I'm watching season 1 of below deck down under.  Tonight is season 7, ep. 5 of below deck med.

I think season 9 of regular below deck is the most recent.  When done that you can hope to BD med or BD down under

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Quoting myself...

Difficult to see Dave breakdown. 

On one of the gossip sites I read, apparently after they finished filming this season he broke his back. He hasn't revealed how.

He is an extreme sport enthusiast and I think I read he might have done it skiing. He does all those acrobatic jumps and stuff. He was suppose to train to climb Everest again.

3 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

That's true. I just thought his texts were nasty and in that moment I considered him scuzzy.

I am changing my perception as the episode continues. I think he's very vulnerable.

Yes the texts were really bad. I do like him and I hope he stays because he is an incredible chef. Sandy  says he the most talented she has ever worked with so my guess he makes it through most of the season but that’s just a guess.

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm watching season 1 of below deck down under.  Tonight is season 7, ep. 5 of below deck med.

I think season 9 of regular below deck is the most recent.  When done that you can hope to BD med or BD down under

Below deck 10 will start in November after BD Med finishes. I’m assuming Capt. Lee returns but I know Eddie was not asked to come back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love everyone's cat pictures celebrating International Cat Day.  Here's one of Marcel and the late Miss Priss when they were young and liked each other.  🙂  

image.thumb.jpeg.97d62388a1fd5cb7f06d50f4cef2baf5.jpeg

Plus a recent one of Marcel and his favorite thing... a cardboard scratching box.

image.thumb.jpeg.d9533a8bd7120cf0345257c75884d480.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

He is an extreme sport enthusiast and I think I read he might have done it skiing. He does all those acrobatic jumps and stuff. He was suppose to train to climb Everest again.

I did read that he is in training to do the climb.

We saw a docu-series a few years ago (Discovery Channel maybe?) that showed how strenuous it was to do the climb. Very interesting. 

• Like 1

It's International Cat Day? 

Very appropriate as in addition to helping my step daughter empty her storage unit in Houston & pack up the last of her belongings,  her friends have been watching this little guy for the past several months. Seems like he's coming back to NY with us so I will be co-owner or Grandpa of this fluff puff. 

Everyone,  meet Leonard aka Lenny, Poo-head and Little Stinky. I just call him Leonard. 

Leonard, meet Dani's thread.

20220805_130602.jpg

20220805_130608.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Will he be able to cruise when sleeping like this? Sounds like he isn't making as much progress as you both thought by this time? Was thinking by this time he could sleep through the night. What would happen now if he can't go do you have cancel for any reason insurance? or would just regular cruise insurance cover this?

Edited by Jimbo