Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

20240204_064818.thumb.jpg.9b867ba58023f577da52f90a4fd32915.jpg

I guess it is acceptable at that time of day since it is a "lite".

Maybe he just returned to his cabin from a night out! 🍻🥳

Or he's using the empty can as an ashtray 😱🤢

• Haha 2

@dani negreanu Please rest assured that nothing you could share about the horrors you are experiencing would be considered “party pooping.”  This is the thread YOU started.  We all have shared highs and lows of our lives.  You were so kind to me when I was worried about Minnie’s surgery…reassuring me that it wasn’t silly for me to love a cat so much.  When you post, whether cheerful or sad, we are all so relieved to hear from you!  Since there is nothing other than prayers we have to help you, please allow us the opportunity to share in your joys and your sorrows.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

After the amazing iconic Icon cruise last week, it is back to reality.  It was wild and crazy wind and rain yesterday.  I almost felt like living through the Wizard of Oz tornado scene.  The storm finally let up today with just a few showers lingering.  There were thousands of customers without power but we were fortunate that it didn’t go out on us.

This morning, the rain gave way to this.

IMG_8761.thumb.jpeg.a4a4e175c969755718205383c64f34d5.jpeg

But this large beautiful tree at our neighborhood tennis court fell over yesterday afternoon during the storm.  It came crashing down and took out part of the tennis court fence.

IMG_8773.thumb.jpeg.764c2d3a50e6ff4004542b8ae5db3eaf.jpeg

IMG_8772.thumb.jpeg.5445454192cdd8e34e7ac4d4dfe8772d.jpeg

IMG_8767.thumb.jpeg.fa241740b78093afb7b4d616bb5a104c.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Going to see the ice show in a short while.

Mark, I think that Royal has had complaints about volume issues at Hiro. Last evening it was quite OK, and not as heart throbbing as I was expecting it to be. 

• Like 5

@dani negreanu Dani, here's hoping those dark clouds turn into bright sunshine for you and all of Israel.

@Ocean Boy Thanks for posting great pictures. It seems with 2 ships at CC, you must have been either first off the ship or last to leave. Continue to enjoy.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen, glad you and Marty weathered the storm without damage or loss of electricity. 

I hope Merv the Nerv is staying away!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I have never seen this pool so empty!  It must be somewhat cool there after all🤔  Sorry, OB!

I thought the temperature was fine. I got off the ship early to start exploring just in case rain moved in. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

@dani negreanu Dani, here's hoping those dark clouds turn into bright sunshine for you and all of Israel.

@Ocean Boy Thanks for posting great pictures. It seems with 2 ships at CC, you must have been either first off the ship or last to leave. Continue to enjoy.

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen, glad you and Marty weathered the storm without damage or loss of electricity. 

I hope Merv the Nerv is staying away!

The island never seemed crowded no matter the time of day.

• Like 4

Ok@Ocean Boy Great Coco Cay and sunrise photos. I haven’t seen the balloon in the air in a long time!

@dani negreanu My heart goes out to you. I wish we could make it better. 
Please talk to us whenever it gets to be too much.

Know that you have friends here who really care; even though we are able to live our lives, you are here inside of us and always in our prayers and our thoughts. 

Edited by jagsfan
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

@dani negreanu

Just to repeat what others have said, you are not a "party pooper" so please, please, please do not limit your speaking of your "tale".   We care and are concerned for you and want to know what it going on in your life, the good, the bad and the ugly. So share as much as you'd like. I'm always glad to see a post from you, no matter the subject.

+1

• Thanks 1

Most of us, at times, have felt like “Party Poopers” over the last four years.  However, this thread has cheered us on or felt sad along with us.  It helps to have so many people that care.  So never feel bad about sharing the bad times.  Along with the bad comes the good🙏

Edited by DaniDanielle
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

@dani negreanu Please rest assured that nothing you could share about the horrors you are experiencing would be considered “party pooping.”  This is the thread YOU started.  We all have shared highs and lows of our lives.  You were so kind to me when I was worried about Minnie’s surgery…reassuring me that it wasn’t silly for me to love a cat so much.  When you post, whether cheerful or sad, we are all so relieved to hear from you!  Since there is nothing other than prayers we have to help you, please allow us the opportunity to share in your joys and your sorrows.

+1 🙏🏼💞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

The logo shop on Jewel last week had T Shirt sales.  I think it was 2 for $30 maybe.  Can’t remember.  Better wear a size XS, S or XXXL if you want to take advantage of the deal though!  😂  Very generous of Mr Liberty!

SO true about sizes.....Anything I like is too big or too small.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I loved these guys. They were playing on the boardwalk. 

20240205_104505.jpg

Playmaker's is on the Boardwalk? On Odyssey it is sort of remotely tucked away up in the Seaplex. I tend to forget that it even exists.

• Like 1