Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

17 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

So they have a gap between seats so cruises can rest their socked feet there? Is that a Pinnacle thing?  😜(if J & L are seated in a special area…)

17 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Pinnacle people kind of have a halo around them, to keep people clear of them. Worst seats in the house, front row.

I thought they were on Celebrity?

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

I saw them enjoying and clapping and dancing in their seats. 

Yes.  Laura mentioned on FB about the great time they had at the show, and their fun 😉interactions with the entertainers on the ship.  Thanks for the photo, Arzeena!🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

So they have a gap between seats so cruises can rest their socked feet there? Is that a Pinnacle thing?  😜(if J & L are seated in a special area…)

I thought the white on the empty seat was someone sitting behind resting their socked foot there.Hence my tongue in cheek post.  On closer inspection it is a lady’s white clutch.  I need to get my eyes checked.  I apologise to any offence caused to Azeena & J & L.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

The rain starts here this evening just in time for football and goes through tomorrow m.

Happy to say weather prediction was completely wrong for us.  No rain and actually saw the sun for a couple of hours.    Temp around 70f

Hopefully your forecast is wrong and your football games goes without any rain.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

Good morning.  Sorry for those of you experiencing rain & possible snow.

Beautiful sunny Saturday in Sydney.   

Jacarandas are in bloom right now CCD8D8F8-2A88-4ABE-BCC1-5ABBE454F323.thumb.jpeg.8d62640b237b64ab5894eef5fa437de1.jpeg

Ship of the Day - Grand Princess.  Let the summer cruising season begin.BDD9BABD-1082-4241-B1BC-219D059F53B5.thumb.jpeg.fcd1735b5273b32ae2ac92562c764fef.jpeg

Photo from the platform from Circular Quay station.  You can see how short the walk is to the OPT.  Reason we always train it in for cruises that leave from the Overseas Passenger Terminal.

Today, off to Bondi Beach.  Photos later.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 13

On 10/16/2023 at 3:53 PM, Arzeena said:

Plastic poncho would be good to cover you and belongings under it. And not make you hot

And you can just drape it anyway around your neck so hands are free. Fashion statement

That’s what I did for our TA cruise since I didn’t want to pack a regular rain jacket. Got one at Walmart for about 5.00 in the sporting goods section. It’s thicker than the trash bag type plastic so it’s not as bad. They had them about butt length and calf length.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3