Rhapsody of the Seas

23 hours ago, Jingerwoppy said:

Wonder who would have the money laying around to buy them. Doesn't seem like a good time to buy one unless you have a bunch of cash available which I bet most cruise companies don't. 

Could all of us on CC pool our money and do like a timeshare? 

If interested,  sign below.......

Edited by Oxo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mapleleafforever said:

No worries, your November sailing will most likely be a go. 

Why do you think so? 

We have 2 RCI cruises booked for this Nov. Oasis and Allure.

26 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Why do you think so? 

We have 2 RCI cruises booked for this Nov. Oasis and Allure.

Just a hunch is all. November is 5 months away and things are already starting to open up. Judging by these boards there are a tonne of people who would be willing to cruise tomorrow if they could. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Looking forward to our March 2021 B2B cruise on the Rhapsody. 

Wish we could join you Dave and Kathy!  We did our B2B Rhapsody in February this year( had no idea it would be our last set of cruises for months to come 😞 )  Next year at this time (hopefully) we are on Serenade in March.  Love the little Vision class ships, almost as much as our favorite class of ship...Radiance.  😉 

Just now, island lady said:

Wish we could join you Dave and Kathy!  We did our B2B Rhapsody in February this year( had no idea it would be our last set of cruises for months to come 😞 )  Next year at this time (hopefully) we are on Serenade in March.  Love the little Vision class ships, almost as much as our favorite class of ship...Radiance.  😉 

Pat, this will be our first time on the Rhapsody and sailing on a Vision class ship. Looking forward to it.  We too prefer the radiance class ships. 🍷

16 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Pat, this will be our first time on the Rhapsody and sailing on a Vision class ship. Looking forward to it.  We too prefer the radiance class ships. 🍷

Same here, have 250+ nites on Radiance Class with 40 more Booked. Similar size and now considered small but when Vision first came out was some of the first called "Mega Cruise Ships". Sad that some the open areas were filled in with Cabins. In 90s/00s did multiple sailings on Enchantment and Grandeur, though little older now have 4 Cruises Nov2020-Nov2021 on Vision and Rhapsody. The Radiance Class was designed with some the best things from Vision and Voyager Class.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mapleleafforever said:

Just a hunch is all. November is 5 months away and things are already starting to open up. Judging by these boards there are a tonne of people who would be willing to cruise tomorrow if they could. 

Still going to need to wear a mask and social distance in 5 months no matter what opens up and how many get the virus, you willing to do that on a cruise ship?

Just now, Jimbo said:

Still going to need to wear a mask and social distance in 5 months no matter what opens up and how many get the virus, you willing to do that on a cruise ship?

My next cruise is booked for January 2021 and if the need for masks and social distancing is still ongoing than I will most likely be cancelling and taking a refund. 

2 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

My next cruise is booked for January 2021 and if the need for masks and social distancing is still ongoing than I will most likely be cancelling and taking a refund. 

I agree on that.

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I agree with you. I personally believe those conditions will cause a lot of people to reconsider CRUISING. We canceled 2 cruises for Jun, next month. Will probably do the same for Nov unless there are some drastic improvements. 

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm in....where do I sign and send my check?

Since you are the first to sign up, you are a Prime TS. The next time you book on this ship,  tell them you have a TS (time share) and it is free. Mention my name. 

5 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Since you are the first to sign up, you are a Prime TS. The next time you book on this ship,  tell them you have a TS (time share) and it is free. Mention my name. 

Excellent I have a current booking for a b2b in January.   I will make sure to mention your name, if they let me on the ship - LOL!

38 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Excellent I have a current booking for a b2b in January.   I will make sure to mention your name, if they let me on the ship - LOL!

HAPPY & SAFE CRUISING!

17 hours ago, davekathy said:

I hope you enjoy!  We did B2B2B on Vision out of PR in January, then Rhapsody B2B in February...just before the door slammed on cruising due to Covid-19.  😮  Though we do enjoy the Radiance class as a choice over Vision class, sometimes the itinerary we want ends up being Vision over Radiance.   It's all good...one of my favorite little Vision class ships was Enchantment, that did a few years here in Port Canaveral.  She was the one that was cut in half and stretched.  She  is replacing sold Grandeur out of Baltimore in April.  

But we do tend to mix it up a lot....being the best ship...is the ship we are on at the time.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1