Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

16 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Where is the list of double point cruises?  I didn't see anything on the website?

It came in an email.  I received it on Jul 25 at 3pm CDT.

image.png.fccadc9a9a0bbc76d50a093865013775.png

Edited by mahdnc

6 hours ago, rakes5 said:

I noticed that the link to where the surveys and quizzes used to show up, is no longer working.

I wonder if this is a hint that the program is over. 🤔

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

With the way the points offers has slowed down I have been suspecting that it may phase out or offerings will be related to bookings only. Perhaps the whole program was to keep us interested during the years of covid shut downs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rakes5 said:

I noticed that the link to where the surveys and quizzes used to show up, is no longer working.

I wonder if this is a hint that the program is over. 🤔

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

It still shows the Power-Up program on the website.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits#power-up-points

On 8/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, Ipeeinthepools said:

Thanks, I think I'll pass on those two options for this year.

I just booked one on board.  My sister and I decided to do Mexico next year.  I didn't know it was a double point one until I went back to the email.

After an email to LLP's office to help link my CC account and my DW's account so we could both be E+ (I tried the phone number listed on the website, an agent said they would fix it but didn't and getting misdirected twice and waiting online for nearly 2 hours before I emailed LLP), our accounts don't appear to be linked again.  My wife didn't get the 3 points.  Since we'll never reach Zenith it probably doesn't matter.

We got the 3 points from the July activities, but are still waiting for the 1 point from the Caribbean quiz that was promised to be added this month. I guess that we'll just have to wait a bit longer than several lifetimes to reach Zenith.

I feel compelled to share that I too got 3 Power Up points.

I now stand a good chance of hitting the next loyalty tier before I die of old age. When that occurs, I will bask in the richly-deserved glory of a free washed bag of laundry!

Carry on.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

I now stand a good chance of hitting the next loyalty tier before I die of old age. When that occurs, I will bask in the richly-deserved glory of a free washed bag of laundry!

Carry on.

You certainly will be living large when you reach that next level.

45 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

Carry on.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I had two bags, my sister had one and we did use all 3 on our 7 day cruise.

Of course, we could have easily done 1 or 2.  We were in Vancouver for a couple days, so didn't bring quite enough clothes for 0.

Edited by abbydancer

19 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I had two bags, my sister had one and we did use all 3 on our 7 day cruise.

Of course, we could have easily done 1 or 2.  We were in Vancouver for a couple days, so didn't bring quite enough clothes for 0.

Hey, I'll take it...if I live long enough I might even one day realize that dream.

Perhaps free laundry would convince me to learn to pack lighter.   I was a Boy Scout, and the motto is "Be Prepared" and I am, bringing just about anything I might possibly need..  So haven't quite figured out the knack of traveling light.

P.S. I find Rick Steves really irritating.  The guy travels Europe for a month on one small backpack.  Annoying.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Stockjock said:
P.S. I find Rick Steves really irritating.  The guy travels Europe for a month on one small backpack.  Annoying.

Yeah but he doesn’t change for dinner and never seen him at Evening Chic😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 4