The Daily for Tuesday Jun 30, 2020

richwmn

Good morning, all!  And thank, you, Rich, for the Daily.  Only one ship still at sea!  Little by little, things are settling down.  I wonder when cruising will return?

Tonight, DD is cooking.  I think we will be having Chicken Caprese, so no meat ball subs for us.  When I cook, I get to do the clean-up, and when she cooks, I get to do the clean-up....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rafinmd said:

For many of us.  Must leave in 5 minutes.  Covid test before I can have the colonoscopy.

Roy

Wishing you well with both the test and procedure. 

My DH has his covid test on July  9th before his colonoscopy on July 13.  Then he has to self isolate!!  Probably I will also unless I move out or move him out!!  

Thanks for the daily report.  Wine suggestion is a great one.

We are being required to wear masks now in any public places.  Bracing for a lot of visitors to the Oregon Coast this weekend and signs are up on businesses reminding tourists to wear masks before coming inside. 

Weather is supposed to be wonderful for the 4th here.  But we will avoid the beach and can enjoy any private fireworks in the bay from our deck.  🎇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dismomx5 said:

For Roy, I'm sure the colonoscopy is over now. And now you get to eat....and drink something that isn't clear!

Wish it was but not till Thursday; this was just a covid test to be sure they would risk doing it.  Final prep tomorrow so no cake to celebrate Canada Day, clear liquids only.

Roy

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Wish it was but not till Thursday; this was just a covid test to be sure they would risk doing it.  Final prep tomorrow so no cake to celebrate Canada Day, clear liquids only.

Roy

I'll be thinking of you on Thursday, Roy!  No fun...  Interesting that COVID tests are being done pre-colonoscopy in Maryland and Oregon.  I wonder if they are doing that here, too.  I'll have to check.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you Rich for the daily report.

Yea -- Women's day!!  Doubt if we will see a meteor today.  

Having a pork chop today.

Our county in PA has to close all their Bars -- no drinks can be served until further notice.  Thanks to a large rise in the number of Covid-19 cases.

It's going to be a hot and humid day.

I’m in PA...near Pittsburgh.  Your story sounds the same as mine.  Where are you located.

I enjoy these updates.,,

It seems that there are so many colonoscopis being  done  at the moment, trying  to  clear  the backlog  I guess. My husband  and  2 cousins  had them done in the last 2 weeks and all needed Covid  testing  prior to procedures. This was both for hospitals  and a free standing  surgical center in South  Florida . 

Good luck  Roy and best wishes  for a great result.

Mary  

PS, I  enjoy  this daily  update, looking  forward  to  cruising  again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sea Viewer said:

My husband  and  2 cousins  had them done in the last 2 weeks and all needed Covid  testing  prior to procedures. This was both for hospitals  and a free standing  surgical center in South  Florida . 

Good luck  Roy and best wishes  for a great result.

Mary  

That's a darn good thing.  I visited my urologist in May and a few days later got an email that a member of their staff tested positive.  With an intrusive procedure like colonoscopy they need to take every possible precaution.

Roy

• Like 1

Thank you for the daily report Rich!

I'm not much for meatball subs but SLOPPY JOE Meatball Subs?  Now that might be a thing.  I'll have to check it out.  But we are having Chicken Parm courtesy of Trader Joe's with buttered linguine.  Yum.............

Everyone have a great evening!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...