L&S freedom from Jan 2021 to Feb 2022 - very sad

maggieq

Very sad to make the change but don’t think cruising will be up and running by then.   Anyone else have to push their cruise out until 2022?  Seems like a lifetime away.  

if things turnaround, we will do a last minute booking.   

I so miss cruise reviews, countdowns for cruises and roll call posts.  

• Like 1

Yep, I moved our big family cruise from Jan '21 on Oasis to Jan '22 on Harmony. I also pushed Adventure from this October to Freedom in October of '21 (did the lift and shift before they canceled it).  And I moved a March '21 on Allure to March '22 on Symphony.  So yeah, I feel your pain.  I still have a March '21 on Freedom, which was a replacement for the Freedom one we were supposed to be on in June. Now I'm skeptical that we'll be sailing by then, but will wait to see before deciding what to do with that one.  

1 hour ago, maggieq said:

Very sad to make the change but don’t think cruising will be up and running by then.   Anyone else have to push their cruise out until 2022?  Seems like a lifetime away.  

if things turnaround, we will do a last minute booking.   

I so miss cruise reviews, countdowns for cruises and roll call posts.  

I miss lists of friends too

We did a L&S Freedom B2B2B January/February to 2022.  Wish we could do it in 2021 but it's not in the cards.  We won't choose to be "sad" as much as it would have been nice.  We did 6 weeks on ships last winter, the most we've ever done for our winter escape.  Glad we did it and moving on.  Motels/condo's booked for 10 weeks in Florida next winter.  With a 2 week visit to St. Maarten if they'll let us in.  

14 hours ago, shutterbug63 said:

We are booked for May of 2021.  We may move that out to January, 2022 (or later if they extend FCC sail by dates past 4/30/22 once they release those itineraries).

I thought L&S required a sailing 11-13 months out???

We can't lift and shift our Feb 2021 cruise to Feb 2022 because we are already booked for Feb 2022.  We need to wait until they publish itineraries for Feb 2023 before we can L&S our Feb 2021 cruises.  Now that's a long time away.  ☹️ 

Edited by ipeeinthepool

I've lifted & shifted, and moved and cancelled and had cancelled 5 2020 cruises and one 2021 cruise. At this point, I have nothing until May 2021.

If by some miraculous event cruising is palatable earlier in 2021, I'll try to hope on one last minute. 

mac_tlc