Next cruise planner sale starts tomorrow

27 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You could try on board but I doubt that you will get anywhere.  Since you can cancel and get a full refund you will just be told to either accept it or get your money back.

How can they go back and change a price on someone? I know they can change the ship, ports, etc, but a price? That doesn't seem right.

5 hours ago, ryano said:

Not bad. Deluxe drink package is 43.00 pp/pd and the White Pass railway is 110.99.  Both of these are as cheap as Ive seen for my next cruise. 

Yes pretty good deals. Big question is whether Alaska cruise will be a go in 2021.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

How can they go back and change a price on someone? I know they can change the ship, ports, etc, but a price? That doesn't seem right.

As I recall, that $10 charge has been around for quite a while. And there is another potential upcharge if you want two proteins 

It can vary by ship as well

Edited by John&LaLa

6 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

Yes pretty good deals. Big question is whether Alaska cruise will be a go in 2021.

I sure am hoping so but Im not holding my breath nor am I pre purchasing anything at the moment.  🙂 IF my cruise actually happens, it will have been 4 years since my last at that time.

6 hours ago, Brucemcdou said:

Huh - I see the surcharge noted on our cruise planner as well.  Can they apply it to those of us who had purchased before they added the $10/pp surcharge?  Seems like a bit of bait and switch to change the price after you've already agreed to it.

All the discounts are showing on our cruise planner for Harmony TA 10/31/21, but we already booked at the same prices in the Black Friday sale.  

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You could try on board but I doubt that you will get anywhere.  Since you can cancel and get a full refund you will just be told to either accept it or get your money back.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

As I recall, that $10 charge has been around for quite a while. And there is another potential upcharge if you want two proteins 

It can vary by ship as well

These are the posts I was referring to. Ourusualbeach makes it sound like they can not unless I'm misunderstanding it.

the coco beach club pass is selling for $106.99/pp that is ridiculous,   IMO $60/pp or higher is too much.    It is a nice area with a nice lunch but not worth paying over $200.    

Glad I pre-purchased at $46.99 earlier this year for one of my cruise, now I just need to actually get there.

16 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

the coco beach club pass is selling for $106.99/pp that is ridiculous,   IMO $60/pp or higher is too much.    It is a nice area with a nice lunch but not worth paying over $200.    

Glad I pre-purchased at $46.99 earlier this year for one of my cruise, now I just need to actually get there.

Its worth whatever people will pay for it!

The slide  area I have seen priced as low as $54 on thanksgiving to over $150 at a point in the summer. That's a big spread!

2 hours ago, Stick93 said:

Its worth whatever people will pay for it!

The slide  area I have seen priced as low as $54 on thanksgiving to over $150 at a point in the summer. That's a big spread!

We rescheduled our 2021 cruise to 2022 and right now the beach club that I previously purchased at $79 is now $179 for 2022. I will find something else to apply my credit to if it doesn't go down in the next year.

Screenshot_20201224-135554_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mkmaj
Added pic