Email & Festive Quiz

Son of Anarchy

6 minutes ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Had an email from PandO yesterday.  There was a little quiz involving pictures around the world.  I thought everyone else must have received it as well.  Mind you I should know better when it comes to PandO IT!! 😄

I didn't get one, or at least I don't think I did. I tend to delete most of them without reading first. 😏

Avril

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adawn47 said:

I didn't get one, or at least I don't think I did. I tend to delete most of them without reading first. 😏

Avril

I got one. I didn't delete it without reading it but once I read it  I deleted it.🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, No pager thank you said:

Got the St Vincent / St. Lucia/ Barbados one wrong as we have never visited.  Otherwise scored 5 out of 6.  

Bit disappointed that P&O held back a Christmas golden sticker...😁

At least there was no voiceover from El Presidente!!

I deleted it.I might have had a go if there had been the chance of winning a gold sticker!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dorset cruise fan said:

I got 4 out of 6 as well. Wrong on St.Vincent and Alta. 

Wish we were at any of those places now, they all looked lovely.

The last one looks nothing like Alta to me. Maybe we docked in a different place.

7 hours ago, pete14 said:

The last one looks nothing like Alta to me. Maybe we docked in a different place.

No you are right, it definitely wasn’t Alta (even though P&O claim it was) - it was Stavanger. I hope it wasn’t one of the the P&O Captains supplying the questions and answers!

2 minutes ago, Spike11 said:

I think you have to go into your account and opt in - and then hope that the P&O IT system looks on you kindly!

Well, it is the season of miracles so will have a go. 😉

PS Well have just checked and it says that we want e-mails etc etc so the P&O IT system doesn't like us.

Edited by Presto2

19 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Well, it is the season of miracles so will have a go. 😉

PS Well have just checked and it says that we want e-mails etc etc so the P&O IT system doesn't like us.

I am opted in as well and have repeated the request from time to time, bit still not had anything from them.  I have the same problem with the Sparks.  Not in junk either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spike11 said:

No you are right, it definitely wasn’t Alta (even though P&O claim it was) - it was Stavanger. I hope it wasn’t one of the the P&O Captains supplying the questions and answers!

I have been to Stavanger a few times and my immediate thought was that the picture was Stavanger. Alta really doesn’t have a great deal to take a picture of from the ship.

1 hour ago, tring said:

I am opted in as well and have repeated the request from time to time, bit still not had anything from them.  I have the same problem with the Sparks.  Not in junk either.

It’s the same for us. We used to get emails, but nothing for several months now. We keep checking and we have definitely opted in for emails, but the IT doesn’t seem to acknowledge that and actually send anything! 

2 hours ago, pete14 said:

I have been to Stavanger a few times and my immediate thought was that the picture was Stavanger. Alta really doesn’t have a great deal to take a picture of from the ship.

It also said if I remember that it was taken from the bows but clearly showed the tiered stern of Oriana or Aurora