Yeah or Neah For the Resumption of Cabin Crawls When Cruising Resumes?

need2cruisesoon

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Crawls are generally around 11:30 AM .Definitely too early to imbibe .

A Bloody Mary at HH time in the afternoon just doesn't seem quite right to me.  

5 hours ago, DirtyDawg said:

When I look at these photos all I can think of is how much I dislike sardines!

Those poor little things all stuffed together in a metal can. 🥺

Having participated in cabin crawls in the past, yes, if the group is large.  When I hosted the group in my outside Dolphin Deck stateroom on the Amsterdam, we would have failed the current socially distancing standard by a very large margin.  Even when the group visited a Penthouse Suite, it was "cozy".  

On 3/4/2021 at 8:39 PM, lenquixote66 said:

I met some very interesting people on Cabin Crawls or CC .

One day there was a guy wearing a tee shirt from a fire department from a suburb of Rochester,NY.I said I had a friend living in that town.The guy knew him very well and we had an interesting conversation.

I have no problem meeting fellow roll call members, just not in my cabin.

Edited by Doug R.
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 11:51 AM, donaldsc said:

Why would I invite a bunch of total strangers whom I don't really care about into my room.  The worse part of it is that my wife would insist upon making the cabin neat before they came in.  

DON

Evidently you do not read the small print of your cruise contract.

Page 2, Section 3, Line item B,

All passengers must participate in an organized cabin crawl at your selected time. Said cabin crawl must be performed AFTER the orgainzed pub crawl so that all participants are drunk, unruly, and can bang on cabin doors appropriately. In addition, all passengers named DON must clean and prepare their cabin while their spouses are poolside. 

• Haha 2

Spif Barwunkel

.....                                Download Confused White Guy Gif | PNG & GIF BASE

is all I got 

Edited by c-boy

15 minutes ago, c-boy said:

Spif Barwunkel

.....                                Download Confused White Guy Gif | PNG & GIF BASE

is all I got 

C'mon, c-boy, I know ya get me. I had to chuckle at that one myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, c-boy said:

😉  I see things in Huston are startin' to look up.

Yes... starting Wednesday of next week the Gov did rescind some of his previous mandates. I think it's time to be honest but I am concerned about the border towns being over run now. Mandate or no mandate, the open borders and busing immigrants inland can and I think will be a problem with regards to Covid. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

I'm all for cabin crawls when cruising begins again. As long as they are restricted to the cabin's residents only. 

Seriously I think that's a superb suggestion.

20 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

Why crawl when you can walk ??    one wouldn't crawl round on the carpet in our own cabin, thanks,   let alone somebody else's cabin.......

very occasionally we have been in other's cabin or let people in ours... but it is not the norm..........

Don 

Not everyone is able to walk.Crawling may be the only option.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

Sorry ....My inference, was that i wouldn't want to be that close to the carpet ,

Due to how clean it was....  you don't know what is living in it....  

That is why nobody should be cruising without a mask.

I have went for some drinks in another's cabin(s) but an organized plan to play pack the phone booth in the cabin doesn't sound very enjoyable. There are too many great places on the ships to have a meet up. That said, I'm all for folks crawling back to their cabin(s) if the meetup goes well and everyone has a great time. 🤤 🍹🍺🥃

Edited by cruisingguy007