Anthem UK cruises in the summer?

16 hours ago, Ms Jo UK said:

I called tonight and asked about Anthem cruises from UK This summer and got told NO VACINE REQUIRED.  YET AGAIN THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE rcl reps.  Shameful

16 hours ago, Ms Jo UK said:

I called tonight and asked about Anthem cruises from UK This summer and got told NO VACINE REQUIRED.  YET AGAIN THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE rcl reps.  Shameful

That’s a shame we only rang a couple of days ago to ask if we could take our granddaughter but because she would not have had her jabs (to young) they could not book her in also told me they cold not book a young couple because they were in early twenty’s and properly would not have had there’s by sailing date  very strange 

37 minutes ago, Sammi dee said:

That’s a shame we only rang a couple of days ago to ask if we could take our granddaughter but because she would not have had her jabs (to young) they could not book her in also told me they cold not book a young couple because they were in early twenty’s and properly would not have had there’s by sailing date  very strange 

Not sure how old your granddaughter is. The new advert on social media has changed

Screenshot_20210505-161416.png

Edited by bigeck

1 minute ago, Fabulous97 said:

I am hoping that the citizens of Great Britain includes all British residents, I am married to a Swede but we live in the UK. 😁

I wondered about that, too. There's a difference between British citizen and British resident.

On 5/2/2021 at 7:45 PM, heatherb1958 said:

That is why we booked the MSC Virtuosa, premium drinks and tips included , we like MSC so no brainer for us. We don’t need double RCI points 😆

Yes, we’ve booked Sky Princess and used some goodwill bonus future cruise credits from a cancelled March 2020 sailing.  So it’s a free trip including drinks. We booked Anthem as we wanted to see the ship and got 20% discount. I guess we’ll just pay as we drink, I’m sure it won’t be as much as package 

2 minutes ago, tattydog said:

Yes, we’ve booked Sky Princess and used some goodwill bonus future cruise credits from a cancelled March 2020 sailing.  So it’s a free trip including drinks. We booked Anthem as we wanted to see the ship and got 20% discount. I guess we’ll just pay as we drink, I’m sure it won’t be as much as package 

We sailed on Anthem in Feb 2020. Ship was nice and the I Fly experience was amazing. My 6 year old thought it was fantastic. As for the drinks, we got a soda package for the little one and as wife is T-total just paid when i wanted a drink.

Hope you have a great cruise

1 minute ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

We sailed on Anthem in Feb 2020. Ship was nice and the I Fly experience was amazing. My 6 year old thought it was fantastic. As for the drinks, we got a soda package for the little one and as wife is T-total just paid when i wanted a drink.

Hope you have a great cruise

Yes, the soda package is reasonable, and hopefully 😂 with some hot weather, it will be well used 

On 4/7/2021 at 11:59 AM, HighlandBoy said:

For the 5 night on 15th July DP is £60.04 and UD £113.60 hope that they come down a bit.

On my cruise planner the Drinks package is on Special offer at £44.84 per day but the Dining package is now £121.60

Does anyone know if Anthem's crew will be vaccinated?  The rumour of some of the Odyssey's crew transferring to Anthem seems to imply that they haven't been vaccinated yet.

As far as I know companies can't purchase the vaccine in the UK yet as we are still working our way down the age groups.

3 minutes ago, sgmn said:

The rumour of some of the Odyssey's crew transferring to Anthem seems to imply that they haven't been vaccinated yet.

Everyone on the Odyssey should be vaccinated by now - they were ready to sail with passengers in less than 3 weeks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Does anyone know if Anthem's crew will be vaccinated?  The rumour of some of the Odyssey's crew transferring to Anthem seems to imply that they haven't been vaccinated yet.

As far as I know companies can't purchase the vaccine in the UK yet as we are still working our way down the age groups.

The swapping of the crew is to do with USA visas.  Crew on Odyssey who do not have US visas will be transferred to Anthem. And any Anthem crew who have US visas will transfer to Odyssey. Odyssey will then sail to USA 

• Like 1

Guest BigRoger

So frustrated with RC not being transparent about their plans (even if they are intentions that might not fully come off due to Covid case levels in given countries)….

Kept looking at Anthem from Soton but pricing for overall package with add ons still is just too high (celebrity silhouette from Soton is actually better value and higher quality)…. Really annoyed about no info at all about Harmony plans since it came out of dry dock so cancelled 2 sailings on Harmony today and one of Jewel Cyprus….

instead went for certainty of MSC Yacht Club on Virtuosa instead…. (Although still on for one sailing on Jewel from Cyprus!!!!)….

Just wish they would be honest about plans for Rhapsody and Harmony…..

@BigRoger next Thursday we will find out exactly how MSC are handling the protocols and procedures and how well it goes on board 🤞.  Eagerly watching!  Certainly their cruises are far better value than the RCI prices!  I couldn’t justify YC on a ship that is >20% capacity though ( even though I wanted to!)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BigRoger said:

So frustrated with RC not being transparent about their plans (even if they are intentions that might not fully come off due to Covid case levels in given countries)….

Kept looking at Anthem from Soton but pricing for overall package with add ons still is just too high (celebrity silhouette from Soton is actually better value and higher quality)…. Really annoyed about no info at all about Harmony plans since it came out of dry dock so cancelled 2 sailings on Harmony today and one of Jewel Cyprus….

instead went for certainty of MSC Yacht Club on Virtuosa instead…. (Although still on for one sailing on Jewel from Cyprus!!!!)….

Totally agree, RCL are becoming an expensive farce now. I dont understand why they cant get set some plans in place in regards to vaccine, testing on board, masks etc. Its not hard to set the bar and then lower it. 

People have flights and hotels to book and sort and i dont wanna be doing that before RCL cancel.....getting very frustrating at their lack of....well anything.....oh and the average of two emails a day i get advertising future cruises.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, little britain said:

@BigRoger next Thursday we will find out exactly how MSC are handling the protocols and procedures and how well it goes on board 🤞.  Eagerly watching!  Certainly their cruises are far better value than the RCI prices!  I couldn’t justify YC on a ship that is >20% capacity though ( even though I wanted to!)

At least you and I know what to expect with MSC with regards food,ships,service , I cannot wait for our trip in August 😎.

Wonder how many RCI Status Match crossovers you will bump into on Virtuosa who will be bending your ear 😆

3 hours ago, BigRoger said:

I just got price drop on Jewel. I had 23rd Oct and booked 25th Sept but was a lot cheaper. Got Oct repriced this morning. Had to cancel and rebook though