Florida Will Sue...

solocruzin

6 hours ago, Donald said:

South Central Pennsylvania has it all. Why would you ever want to leave? You can skip the vaccine and remain in your own slice of Eden, while the rest of us slobs have to get our free jabs and search the world to try to find what you have in your own backyard.

And where are you from?  .  Believe me first chance I get I'm out of here. 

Edited by Sky616

7 hours ago, Donald said:

South Central Pennsylvania has it all. Why would you ever want to leave? You can skip the vaccine and remain in your own slice of Eden, while the rest of us slobs have to get our free jabs and search the world to try to find what you have in your own backyard.

You must have experienced a different South Central Pennsylvania than the one I have.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Donald said:

I live in Paradise. Everything that I could ever desire is where I am.

8 hours ago, Sky616 said:

And where are you from?  .  Believe me first chance I get I'm out of here. 

I live half the year in Japan, and the other half in the South of France.

But I would give it all up to move to the Heaven on Earth called “South Central Pennsylvania”.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I live in Paradise. Everything that I could ever desire is where I am.

I hear that statement from many Americans.

I also often hear that you should have built a wall all the way around your country, so you could safely stay at home and enjoy living in paradise.

The rest of the world really envies you.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Donald said:

I hear that statement from many Americans.

I also often hear that you should have built a wall all the way around your country, so you could safely stay at home and enjoy living in paradise.

The rest of the world really envies you.

That sir is a political statement and verboten on CC

• Like 1

8 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

You must have experienced a different South Central Pennsylvania than the one I have.

South Central Pennsylvania is okay. I have been up there many times. Everything Mid Atlantic is close to Maryland. Lots of antique stores, amish stuff, Hershey. Gettysburg. My niece works in New Oxford. (commutes from Maryland) Not a bad region of the US..

Edited by Charles4515

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

South Central Pennsylvania is okay. I have been up there many times. Lots of antique stores, amish stuff, Hershey. Gettysburg. My niece works in New Oxford. (commutes from Maryland) Not a bad region of the US..

Oh, there are surely worse places -- but it is away from salt water -- which is a dreadful shame. 

At least it isn't "O-Country" -- you know--- sort of like Ohio, Oklahoma, Oneonta, Oakland, Omaha, Opeleika, the list goes on and on and on.

6 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

Oh, there are surely worse places -- but it is away from salt water -- which is a dreadful shame. 

At least it isn't "O-Country" -- you know--- sort of like Ohio, Oklahoma, Oneonta, Oakland, Omaha, Opeleika, the list goes on and on and on.

Oakland, CA???? It's a great place. And near "the sea."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, clo said:

Oakland, CA???? It's a great place. And near "the sea."

Oakland -- great --- Yeah!!!!  I am talking just plain Oakland -- not Piedmont or some other habitable enclave.

And the Pacific --- that far up the coast -- sucks.

Edited by navybankerteacher

30 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

Oakland -- great --- Yeah!!!!  I am talking just plain Oakland -- not Piedmont or some other habitable enclave.

In your always humble opinion of course 🙂 I love downtown Oakland. I've been going there for almost 50 years. And I don't like SoCal coasts. SF to WA is what I love. Your mileage obviously varies.

1 hour ago, navybankerteacher said:

Best part of Oakland is Fentons Creamery.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ldubs said:

Best part of Oakland is Fentons Creamery.  

Thanks. Good to know. Our house is going on the market in about a month and we're thinking about heading down then.

1 minute ago, clo said:

Thanks. Good to know. Our house is going on the market in about a month and we're thinking about heading down then.

Holey moley. Just looked at their site and a "scoop" of ice cream is $6!

On 4/5/2021 at 10:23 PM, ilikeanswers said:

If you don't want them the rest of the world will take them and you can just stay isolated in your own borders while we all go travelling😜

Been travelling the whole time during  the plandemic has been going on.

Edited by Sky616