Luggage Valet for Seattle

Thanks all for the responses.  "Ashland"  the $25 fee sounds about  right --- it has been a while since we cruised with RCI.  We will be flying with Alaska Airlines and they were on the RCI list I was looking at but will verify as we get closer to sailing date.

38 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Thanks all for the responses.  "Ashland"  the $25 fee sounds about  right --- it has been a while since we cruised with RCI.  We will be flying with Alaska Airlines and they were on the RCI list I was looking at but will verify as we get closer to sailing date.

That is not true for Seattle.  Port of Seattle has a free program.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

That is not true for Seattle.  Port of Seattle has a free program.

Wow...very interesting...why does this port offer it free ?

When I cruised out of Seattle in 2019, my flight was 10:30pm,  we used the luggage valet program which was free, and took a taxi from port to space needle.  We spent the day downtown and then headed to airport.  Once we arrived at airport we went to the Delta Sky Club until our flight left.  

I believe the Port Of Seattle starting providing the free valet service because they wanted to keep the tourists interested in hanging around the town after they cruised; so if you have a late evening flight(like I had), you can spend the day having fun in town and not have to worry about your suitcases;  they are sitting at your airlines baggage area waiting to be loaded onto your plane when you leave; and you pick them up at your home airport.  The entire process was seamless