When does Allure move to Port Canaveral?

We will be on the Allure Aug. 29. We will return to Allure Oct 10th for 4 BTB to Nov.7,21.

Bob & Nancy

The Villages, Florida

23 minutes ago, coldflame said:

So Allure is repositioning 3X in this year? First to PC, then to Miami, then to FLL? That seems very churn-y for 5 months.

It is in PC to cover Harmony being in Europe. It should have left PC and headed to Galveston,  but that didn't happen. So its headed to South Florida before it goes back to Europe in the spring is my understanding. No idea if Miami or PE.

6 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

It is in PC to cover Harmony being in Europe. It should have left PC and headed to Galveston,  but that didn't happen. So its headed to South Florida before it goes back to Europe in the spring is my understanding. No idea if Miami or PE.

Yeah I'm just looking at the itineraries, seems it's couple of months out of PC, then a few weeks out of Miami, then holiday season from FLL. I guess Royal is scrambling to get their line up up and running. For all we know they can swap ships for those itineraries once more ships are "approved". 

11 hours ago, later said:

Harmony isn’t amped.

True, however Oasis and Allure are being (or have been) amped to match Harmony's features/amenities. She is the "Amped" template for the other Oasis class ships.

1 hour ago, CSHS1979 said:

Allure has been on the schedule through October/early November in PC for almost two years (we booked our October 17, 2021 Allure cruise while we were on board Harmony in February 2020). She was supposed to be Amped in Cadiz last year when Covid hit, and then do a season in Europe before coming to PC when Harmony TA'd to Europe in April 2021.

59 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I'm in the minority.  I like the ships better BEFORE the amplifications 

Have you sailed Oasis since the amp. We did in January 2019. They did a fabulous job. You should try it.

Portside BBQ

Lime and Coconut 

Music Hall

Playmaker's 

El Loco Fresh

Spotlight Karaoke

Now Bionic Bar is a miss and the new production show was awful, but maybe they've tweaked it since we were there.

As far as the slides, they keep the kids occupied and away from the main pools to some extent. And Splashaway Bay seemed popular for the little ones.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

I really disliked what the did to the original Concierge lounge on Oasis.

We are booked  on Allure  next year, so we will get to enjoy it one more time.

It is better than Wonderland 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

It was created Amped😉

Nothing else to add

That is what I meant to say.  Sorry.

it definitely is needed at port Canaveral to compete with Disney as well as the new Carnival ship.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 9:58 AM, CSHS1979 said:

PC cruises need the amped features to be competitive would be my guess

And Allure did not get AMPd during its spring drydock in Cadiz, Spain as RCI was carefully watching their spending during the 15 month cruising hiatus.  I'm glad about some of the features that weren't  AMP'd like the Diamond Lounge and the Champagne Bar.  That having been said, we have booked 5 cruises on Harmony through the end of 2022.   

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TennisCaptain said:

Did you see Allure docking this morning in Miami..she was coming in as the Carnival Horizon was docking.. guess they are getting crew and supplied ready for the test cruise this month..  another step closer.. 

Here's the video of Allure docking yesterday.  It is 1 hour and 12 minutes.  A little like watching paint dry but neat especially the ship emerging from the fog and the turnaround in the turning basin.  I think she took on crew and provisions.  

Agree, we're another step closer.  

• Like 1