MSC SEASIDE From March 16, 2020 to July 15, 2021 included
MSC SEAVIEW From March 19, 2020 to June 30, 2021 included
MSC SINFONIA From March 13,2020 to November 13, 2021 included
MSC SPLENDIDA

From March 29, 2020 to July 15, 2021 included

MSC VIRTUOSA

From April 16, 2021 to September 21, 2021 included

48 minutes ago, Geobugs said:

Most notable is the MSC Meraviglia until September 17, 2021.

MSC Divina until September 15, 2021.

Divina’s start date has not changed.  But Meraviglia is a startling delay of another six weeks.  It was to begin revenue sailings on August 2.  Begs the question what was the catalyst for this change in schedule.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, logan25 said:

Divina’s start date has not changed.  But Meraviglia is a startling delay of another six weeks.  It was to begin revenue sailings on August 2.  Begs the question what was the catalyst for this change in schedule.

Meraviglia has been delayed until 9/18 for some time...more than a month, probably two 😞

I'm aware because I'm sailing 10/2 and only have 2 weeks for them to slip further.

11 minutes ago, logan25 said:

That would news to the August 2 roll call members

You know, maybe I'm confusing the 3/4 days with the 7 days. The 7 days were always planned for 9/18.

But I just checked the MSC website and it has a 7/19 (today) update and says Mera will sail 8/2 for 3/4 day cruises.

Can the OP provide a link to what they posted?

Updated: July 19, 2021

MSC Meraviglia will kick off MSC Cruises' restart with cruises beginning August 2, 2021, with 3- and 4-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas featuring our exclusive private island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

Edited by alyssamma
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

You know, maybe I'm confusing the 3/4 days with the 7 days. The 7 days were always planned for 9/18.

But I just checked the MSC website and it has a 7/19 (today) update and says Mera will sail 8/2 for 3/4 day cruises.

Can the OP provide a link to what they posted?

Updated: July 19, 2021

MSC Meraviglia will kick off MSC Cruises' restart with cruises beginning August 2, 2021, with 3- and 4-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas featuring our exclusive private island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

Aug 2 is not available anymore, maybe sold out. I called msc and was told it was still active.

On June 7th MSC cancelled the US cruises through mid September (and further out for some ships) then made new itineraries for the re-start.  Excerpt from Divina cancellations: *See important message....

MARCH 14, 2020 - SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 CANCELED CRUISES:

*See important message below regarding U.S. cruise restart on August 2nd 

Guests who have paid in full will automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit (sent to guest or travel advisor email on file). If you prefer a refund, please refer to the timeline below.

To rebook your cruise for cruises canceled from July 1 - Sept. 17, 2021:
Call us now through July 7 to rebook any cruise (excluding our new Bahamas & Caribbean itineraries for Aug. 2 - Sept. 17)
Call us between June 16 - July 7 to rebook our new Bahamas & Caribbean itineraries for cruises from Miami starting Aug. 2 or Orlando (Port Canaveral) starting Sept. 16. 
OR
You can wait to receive your FCC by July 28, in which you can use to book a cruise (any cruise, any ship). Must be used by April 30, 2022. 

If you would like a refund:
Call us at 1-866-420-3584 on or after July 28, 2021 to request a refund. If you are outside of penalty, you may call us today to cancel your booking.

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

WE'RE BACK... MSC MERAVIGLIA AND MSC DIVINA THIS SUMMER RESTART CRUISES ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING.

MSC Meraviglia will kick off MSC Cruises' restart with cruises beginning August 2, 2021, with 3- and 4-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas featuring our exclusive private island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

On September 18, 2021, MSC Meraviglia will add 7-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas and Caribbean, including Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

MSC Divina
will resume cruising from Orlando (Port Canaveral) on September 16, 2021, offering 3-, 4-, and 7-night cruises to The Bahamas and Caribbean, also including stops at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

Edited by Até

6 minutes ago, Até said:

On June 7th MSC cancelled the US cruises through mid September (and further out for some ships) then made new itineraries for the re-start.  Excerpt from Divina cancellations: *See important message....

MARCH 14, 2020 - SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 CANCELED CRUISES:

*See important message below regarding U.S. cruise restart on August 2nd 

Guests who have paid in full will automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit (sent to guest or travel advisor email on file). If you prefer a refund, please refer to the timeline below.

To rebook your cruise for cruises canceled from July 1 - Sept. 17, 2021:
Call us now through July 7 to rebook any cruise (excluding our new Bahamas & Caribbean itineraries for Aug. 2 - Sept. 17)
Call us between June 16 - July 7 to rebook our new Bahamas & Caribbean itineraries for cruises from Miami starting Aug. 2 or Orlando (Port Canaveral) starting Sept. 16. 
OR
You can wait to receive your FCC by July 28, in which you can use to book a cruise (any cruise, any ship). Must be used by April 30, 2022. 

If you would like a refund:
Call us at 1-866-420-3584 on or after July 28, 2021 to request a refund. If you are outside of penalty, you may call us today to cancel your booking.

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

WE'RE BACK... MSC MERAVIGLIA AND MSC DIVINA THIS SUMMER RESTART CRUISES ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING.

MSC Meraviglia will kick off MSC Cruises' restart with cruises beginning August 2, 2021, with 3- and 4-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas featuring our exclusive private island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

On September 18, 2021, MSC Meraviglia will add 7-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas and Caribbean, including Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

MSC Divina
will resume cruising from Orlando (Port Canaveral) on September 16, 2021, offering 3-, 4-, and 7-night cruises to The Bahamas and Caribbean, also including stops at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. 

Yeah, that's what we are trying to figure out, MSC's website had an update today and listed the above...the OP indicates that isn't true.

45 minutes ago, MStarzky said:

so my msc meraviglia cruise on sept 18 is still a go right?

Yes, if you booked it after June 7th.  Or if after that date MSC moved you to that sailing from a earlier booking.

58 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

Yeah, that's what we are trying to figure out, MSC's website had an update today and listed the above...the OP indicates that isn't true.

Lots of cruises were cancelled well into December, like ziggyuk shows Virtuosa was cancelled through Sept 21st.  Then MSC made new re-start itineraries for several of the ships and so far none of those have been cancelled.  If you only look at the through dates it could be confusing but just read the notes that the re-start cruises are sailing in place of those cancelled dates.  There is no note about the Virtuosa re-start sailings on the MSC US site because those sailings are not available to US bookings.

6 minutes ago, Até said:

Lots of cruises were cancelled well into December, like ziggyuk shows Virtuosa was cancelled through Sept 21st.  Then MSC made new re-start itineraries for several of the ships and so far none of those have been cancelled.  If you only look at the through dates it could be confusing but just read the notes that the re-start cruises are sailing in place of those cancelled dates.  There is no note about the Virtuosa re-start sailings on the MSC US site because those sailings are not available to US bookings.

I think you misunderstood me (or I wasn't clear :)) I agree with what you said. The OP posted something that implies as of today, cruises are canceled through Sept.

I can't find that...I see what you said...so I'm asking the OP to post a link or, at least, clarify...

1 hour ago, alyssamma said:

I think you misunderstood me (or I wasn't clear :)) I agree with what you said. The OP posted something that implies as of today, cruises are canceled through Sept.

I can't find that...I see what you said...so I'm asking the OP to post a link or, at least, clarify...

I understood and agree, perhaps I was unclear.  I was just reiterating that the July 19th update changed nothing regarding the US re-start cruises, nor the UK or EU restarts as far as I can see.

1 hour ago, Geobugs said:

Journalists rely on source protection to gather and reveal information in the public interest from confidential sources.

Confidential source?  MSC can even be a bad source since the page doesn't address the re-start dates.

https://www.mscbook.com/shop/us/mscb2bstoreus/promo/itinerary-cancellation-update

• Like 1

As @Até implied above, these cancellations are for US cruisers only. UK and European passengers aren’t affected. We are booked on the MSC Splendida for August 28. This ship has been sailing for a while now. The information posted above implies, for instance, that ALL sailings of this ship were cancelled until July 15 when that simply isn’t true. PLEASE make sure when you post these mass sailing updates that you are careful to specify WHICH people are affected. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Até said:

Thanks, Ate. Truly helpful information. We are among those scheduled to sail out of Venice in October and have been wondering to which port embarkation will be moved. Now we know. 

Much appreciated. We are now free to continue planning and executing. 

7 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

Was my July cruise just a dream? 🤔 😂

MSC VIRTUOSA

From April 16, 2021 to September 21, 2021 included

If it were a dream…..I had the same one!

All us CCs were there drinking Hugo Spitz if I remember?

Hopefully I get the same dream on 4th September as my tickets just came through from MSC this morning saying I’m ‘All ready to board!’

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

If it were a dream…..I had the same one!

All us CCs were there drinking Hugo Spitz if I remember?

Hopefully I get the same dream on 4th September as my tickets just came through from MSC this morning saying I’m ‘All ready to board!’

Hi Terri Got my tickets for the 24th july 2 days after I booked getting back from our cruise. It must of been those Hugo Spitz! I think we were all seeing things🤣

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

Hi Terri Got my tickets for the 24th july 2 days after I booked getting back from our cruise. It must of been those Hugo Spitz! I think we were all seeing things🤣

Oooooo! You’re cruising again soon then! 😃👍

What a dream! 😂

• Like 1

Just now, ConnieTact said:

Oooooo! You’re cruising again soon then! 😃👍

What a dream! 😂

2 dreams in one month! What more could a girl want! 🤣 Yes going back out on Saturday with my daughter and this time the dream is taking us to Greenock! Getting on in Southampton we have a check in of 3 this time round so we going to travel down Saturday. Mad yes going to be leaving at 5am in a dream! 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1