Live- Adventure of the Seas July 31, 2021

@umaine89, your day at Coco Cay sure looks like the Perfect Day to me! I love ❤️ the total lack of crowds! Hope it’s still like that when we go in September! 

Towel animal looks like a swan 🦢 to me.

Thanks for doing this review. It’s helping me get through the 41 days I have to get through before we board Allure - but who’s counting? 😂🛳🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, umaine89 said:

I can post photos inside of text but how do you link someone’s screen name?  I would have thanked you and HBCCruiser properly but I dunno how to do that. 

You start typing the name but put an @ in front. The names will show after you type the @ like in @MorganClark When you see the name select and you are good to go @umaine89

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, umaine89 said:

Captain says we are hauling butt to Cozumel. Well maybe he didn’t say exactly that, but he said we are going against the wind so might be a little windy on top deck tomorrow. 

32C8414B-E94B-4294-95CD-65F03F5FC1F2.thumb.jpeg.9a528adee00100bb0b1d7cb311125602.jpeg

Obligatory guess the animal picture. There are no wrong answers since I’m not sure. 

B52A8904-9FAD-41C7-9DED-266C1DE6CF24.thumb.jpeg.4d62085a5a72f1f9c417ba4688d05af4.jpeg

A very sad perhaps unfinished swan? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, umaine89 said:

I can post photos inside of text but how do you link someone’s screen name?  I would have thanked you and HBCCruiser properly but I dunno how to do that. 

Just start typing their screen name but put a "@" as the first character and the screen name will pop up (after a "spinning" thingy,  lol). As you continue to type @HBCcruiser, a short list of screen names will pop up as you get closer to the last letter. Once you have typed in all the letters of the screen name, the list should shorten down to the one you are looking for (you'll also see their avatar pop up in front of their screen name, if they have one). Then, just click on it. Hope this helps.

Btw - I was just teasing you about the "your welcome". You have more than thanked us already and it is appreciated.

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, umaine89 said:

Captain says we are hauling butt to Cozumel. Well maybe he didn’t say exactly that, but he said we are going against the wind so might be a little windy on top deck tomorrow. 

32C8414B-E94B-4294-95CD-65F03F5FC1F2.thumb.jpeg.9a528adee00100bb0b1d7cb311125602.jpeg

Obligatory guess the animal picture. There are no wrong answers since I’m not sure. 

B52A8904-9FAD-41C7-9DED-266C1DE6CF24.thumb.jpeg.4d62085a5a72f1f9c417ba4688d05af4.jpeg

Goose.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, perfect match said:

@umaine89, your day at Coco Cay sure looks like the Perfect Day to me! I love ❤️ the total lack of crowds! Hope it’s still like that when we go in September! 

Towel animal looks like a swan 🦢 to me.

Thanks for doing this review. It’s helping me get through the 41 days I have to get through before we board Allure - but who’s counting? 😂🛳🤣

I'll be on Allure April 24 - May 8, 2022 for her 14-day TA from Port Everglades, Fla to Barcelona, Spain.

• Like 2

So I really look forward to drinking Paulaner and pina coladas on my cruises. It’s day 3 and they haven’t had and aren’t going to get Paulaner. And they are out of pina colada mix. 

So I have had to switch to Blue Moon and strawberry daiquiris with Kracken. 

This is the definition of a first world problem…. 

Haha. And now the pool bar is out of Kracken. LOL. What will I do?  Gosling FTW. 

B82CDA2A-FEB1-44A2-B840-4D7DFA33D35E.thumb.jpeg.c244f98fe533d0a06bd15e939a705dd4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How in the world are they out of Pina Colada mix? Isn't that one of the most ordered drinks on a cruise? I think my husband will cry if he can't get one. All he has been saying for 5 months is that he can't wait to step onto the cruise and get a Pina Colada. Maybe I should gently start encouraging him to broaden his drink choice before we get there just in case. lol

Edited by sunshinetricia
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, sunshinetricia said:

How in the world are they out of Pina Colada mix? Isn't that one of the most ordered drinks on a cruise? I think my husband will cry if he can't get one. All he has been saying for 5 months is that he can't wait to step onto the cruise and get a Pina Colada. Maybe I should gently start encouraging him to broaden his drink choice before we get there just in case. lol

I think COVID messed up a lot of supply chains. Look at lumber prices. 

EC8C037C-1326-47C9-9645-D0EEDF8C085B.thumb.jpeg.5d5a143039c159b478052e9961d816be.jpeg

Caribbean sunrise or Caribbean sunset. I am unclear which it is. It is tropical drink mix and strawberry drink mix and I go with dark rum, gosling. It is no pina colada but it works in a pinch. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, sunshinetricia said:

Someone should mention to the bartenders that frozen Pina Coladas existed long before Pina Colada mix.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, umaine89 said:

EC8C037C-1326-47C9-9645-D0EEDF8C085B.thumb.jpeg.5d5a143039c159b478052e9961d816be.jpeg

Caribbean sunrise or Caribbean sunset. I am unclear which it is. It is tropical drink mix and strawberry drink mix and I go with dark rum, gosling. It is no pina colada but it works in a pinch. 

That looks like it would kick am as$ 😂

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Someone should mention to the bartenders that frozen Pina Coladas existed long before Pina Colada mix.

They made it that way the first night. It had little bits of coconut in it. Not as good.  Today they just said they couldn’t make pina colada. But again, I’m not complaining. This is clearly a first world problem. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

FYI our builder has told us if we hesitated last year in building our new home, it would have cost approx. 1/3 more!!!!

I totally believe that.  We signed our contract for a new build in Sept. 2020.  The BASE price on that house has gone up $79K (29% increase) since then...and that doesn't include any upgrades...just the base price.  I think we acted JUST in time.  Frankly, I would not pay [now] what they are asking for my model.

On 8/1/2021 at 9:21 AM, smokeybandit said:

There were 1200 on that one (highest number so far) and it felt empty. 

yeah we had about 1050 on the June 19 sailing.  we all thought about 1400-1500 would be a good minimum to balance not being crowded but not feeling too empty.

9 hours ago, umaine89 said:

So I really look forward to drinking Paulaner and pina coladas on my cruises. It’s day 3 and they haven’t had and aren’t going to get Paulaner. And they are out of pina colada mix. 

So I have had to switch to Blue Moon and strawberry daiquiris with Kracken. 

This is the definition of a first world problem…. 

Haha. And now the pool bar is out of Kracken. LOL. What will I do?  Gosling FTW. 

B82CDA2A-FEB1-44A2-B840-4D7DFA33D35E.thumb.jpeg.c244f98fe533d0a06bd15e939a705dd4.jpeg

Oh no.....they are both my most drunk beverages on a cruise....wonder if I can cancel because of this?  (really just kidding, but it is kind of weird)  Most inventory needs to be shipped to the ship, so maybe they will stock up on some Bahamas beer instead.