Check Your Prices - WOW Sale

sandc4e

WOW sale is up and is including OBC (haven't seen that in awhile).  Was able to get the OBC added to our reservation, no change in pricing for us but having some OBC helps with the drink bill.

Happy Friday Jr.

• Like 3

Don't know if it's the WOW sale but prices have dropped a lot on the short Bahama sailings from Sept - Dec.  At leas the ones from PC.  I had a 3 night on the Indy at $470 solo for a balcony which I thought was pretty good.  It's now down to $338.  Booked a four night solo balcony (November)  for $416

Edited by molly361
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, breezer said:

Anyone know if someone past final payment has any options with this sale?  For me it is a difference of $100.  I'm on Mariner 10/11/21.  Thanks.

So the Cruise With Confidence promotion allows for the price adjustment, you end up getting it in the form of an onboard credit, last I checked.

I have my TA checking on this for me for 2 cruises right now.  Here's hoping there's some additional OBC!  😄 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, breezer said:

Anyone know if someone past final payment has any options with this sale?  For me it is a difference of $100.  I'm on Mariner 10/11/21.  Thanks.

Yes you can get OBC for the price difference.  Call whomever you booked with

1 hour ago, sandc4e said:

WOW sale is up and is including OBC (haven't seen that in awhile).  Was able to get the OBC added to our reservation, no change in pricing for us but having some OBC helps with the drink bill.

Happy Friday Jr.

I just re-priced my CP Balcony January 22 Allure cruise out of FLL and saved myself $390.  The pricing structure is different than when I booked it initially in March of this year.  I'm sailing solo, and it's pricing it as a true solo and only receiving $113 rather than the $250 C&A D+ balcony discount.  Not going to argue.

When I booked originally the cruise fare was $2,980 before all discounts & T&F.  The revised invoice has a cruise fare of $1,813.

Also, when I did a mock booking a few days ago, it was almost $400 higher than my original price.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nelblu said:

I just re-priced my CP Balcony January 22 Allure cruise out of FLL and saved myself $390.  The pricing structure is different than when I booked it initially in March of this year.  I'm sailing solo, and it's pricing it as a true solo and only receiving $113 rather than the $250 C&A D+ balcony discount.  Not going to argue.

When I booked originally the cruise fare was $2,980 before all discounts & T&F.  The revised invoice has a cruise fare of $1,813.

Also, when I did a mock booking a few days ago, it was almost $400 higher than my original price.

I was going to downgrade a 4 night cruise from a JS to a balcony for $700.  Today that same balcony is $400  Big difference for 4 nights

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I was going to downgrade a 4 night cruise from a JS to a balcony for $700.  Today that same balcony is $400  Big difference for 4 nights

If there's a price drop after final payment, what are my options.  Booked via TA.

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

If there's a price drop after final payment, what are my options.  Booked via TA.

Valid for cruises booked thru April 30 2022

Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Valid for cruises booked thru April 30 2022

Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.

Can I call and by-pass my TA.

Just now, nelblu said:

Can I call and by-pass my TA.

You can try.  A few people have said that works, others say the RCL agents will immediately tell you to speak with your travel agent for anything related.  Kinda' a hit-or-miss situation.

If you send it to your travel agent they should be able to get it done, even if it takes a few days.  RCL can look up the historical price and resolve it that way.  I personally don't like waiting, much like you, so I might try calling here in a bit as well to see if I can do it over the phone instead of through the TA.

5 minutes ago, TytalusWarden said:

I mentioned above, per Cruise With Confidence you should be able to get the difference back as onboard credit.

Booked in late November, '20.  Would this be considered CWC.

I think you need to contact your travel agent.  We always book directly with the cruise lines.  I don't have the patience for the middle man.  I called on Monday and got $1015 of OBC for my August 20 cruise.

• Like 2

bummer, i priced it out and online says $300 difference plus $100 credit.

Called my TA and she states only a $100 difference and not sure if the $100 OBC is combinable with lower price.

I am just about ready to cancel and rebook to get the $400 discount. Ridiculous!  She said she will let me know via email later tonight, as RCCL has long wait times. double bummer.

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

OBC increases as cabin class and cruise length increases

Lol I stated the obc was less than stockholders obc, are they combinable.  . ..as in maybe i dont want to take the wow obc, take stockholders.

You answered the obc depends on the cruise lol. No help.

Still dont know if combinable, and I can see the obc offer .. not asking ... hahahaha