Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Not that 25k will hurt a millionaire...

Devin White fined for tackle that injured Jameis Winston

Buccaneers linebacker Devin White was penalized for a horse collar tackle on the play that ended Saints quarterback Jameis Winston‘s season last Sunday and he heard from the league about the play as well.

White was also penalized for roughing Saints backup quarterback Trevor Siemian and for taunting at the end of a run by Saints running back Mark Ingram.

The total bill was $15,450 for unnecessary roughness and $10,300 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/06/devin-white-fined-for-tackle-that-injured-jameis-winston/#comments

I did only see the replay on sportscenter and thought I heard them say there was not a flag on the play. I had not heard about the fine. Looks like they better get White under control.

Did you hear Phillip Rivers said he would listen if the Saints called.

17 minutes ago, canes20 said:

I did only see the replay on sportscenter and thought I heard them say there was not a flag on the play. I had not heard about the fine. Looks like they better get White under control.

Did you hear Phillip Rivers said he would listen if the Saints called.

Yeah the fine just came out yesterday. The NFL reviews that stuff during the week after the game. 

Heard the Rivers thing. Don’t expect anything to come of it. It would take weeks to get him up to speed with our offense….assuming he’s even in playing shape.

We have Trevor Seimian who started for Broncos for a couple years, Taysom Hill who was 3-1 as a starter for us last year, and the rookie Ian Book who Payton really likes. I could see us adding another qb to the practice squad but that’s it. 

The one move I think we will try to do is try to sign Odell Beckham if he clears waivers on Monday. I know the saints were trying to trade for him before the deadline so the interest is there. Odell is from New Orleans. And Michael Thomas is out for the season now. 

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah the fine just came out yesterday. The NFL reviews that stuff during the week after the game. 

Heard the Rivers thing. Don’t expect anything to come of it. It would take weeks to get him up to speed with our offense….assuming he’s even in playing shape.

We have Trevor Seimian who started for Broncos for a couple years, Taysom Hill who was 3-1 as a starter for us last year, and the rookie Ian Book who Payton really likes. I could see us adding another qb to the practice squad but that’s it. 

The one move I think we will try to do is try to sign Odell Beckham if he clears waivers on Monday. I know the saints were trying to trade for him before the deadline so the interest is there. Odell is from New Orleans. And Michael Thomas is out for the season now. 

Since we live in south GA, about 45 minutes from the FL line, we get the Falcons on one channel and the Jaguars on the other, EVERY week if they are not on a bye. All I can hope for is that they are playing another team that is worth watching. At least the Saints are in ATL this week. That is why I am not a big pro football fan.

Do you think Beckham has anything left if the tank or did Cleveland take it out of him.

31 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Since we live in south GA, about 45 minutes from the FL line, we get the Falcons on one channel and the Jaguars on the other, EVERY week if they are not on a bye. All I can hope for is that they are playing another team that is worth watching. At least the Saints are in ATL this week. That is why I am not a big pro football fan.

Do you think Beckham has anything left if the tank or did Cleveland take it out of him.

we currently don’t have anyone who can catch a football so he’d instantly be our best receiver.

On 11/6/2021 at 5:51 AM, grandmarnnurse said:

Greg, I can’t wait to follow this review, as I’m following along in your adventures. I saw that you were in the steakhouse on the first night and wanted to see the Art at the Table. I will try to upload my video of when we did it on the Glory in February 2020, just before the shutdown.

What a lovely experience!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886x26j4m0knci54wzq9v

E6BDE971-2D66-4A8A-AAFD-9A397DCA886B.thumb.jpeg.0cfa05e6e1e360a1b10c8518c8ff2bd1.jpeg

@Saint Gregsave some vacay time for the Horizon on 1/8/22 as you've been drafted to form a Justice League of cruisers.  Don't worry, I already checked the NFL schedule.  First day at sea is the last Sunday of regular season play.  Disembarkation Sunday is the first round of wild card games.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

@Saint Gregsave some vacay time for the Horizon on 1/8/22 as you've been drafted to form a Justice League of cruisers.  Don't worry, I already checked the NFL schedule.  First day at sea is the last Sunday of regular season play.  Disembarkation Sunday is the first round of wild card games.

I agree! Let’s go!! All the cool kids! 😆

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

They're changing up our vacation at work. No more carry over. That's why I've been using all of mine up this year. Next year I get 20 days. My three cruises are all going to be a week and a day. That's 18 right there. I go up to 25 days in 2023. Actually Alaska's stupid Tues-Tues. That's a week and two days. 19.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They're changing up our vacation at work. No more carry over. That's why I've been using all of mine up this year. Next year I get 20 days. My three cruises are all going to be a week and a day. That's 18 right there. I go up to 25 days in 2023. Actually Alaska's stupid Tues-Tues. That's a week and two days. 19.

How does 3 cruises that are a week and a day only add up to 19. Wouldn't that be 24 days or did I carry the one and shouldn't have?

5 minutes ago, canes20 said:

How does 3 cruises that are a week and a day only add up to 19. Wouldn't that be 24 days or did I carry the one and shouldn't have?

You don't count the weekends or the days you would normally be off.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

"You're going on ANOTHER cruise this year? How weird!!"

Have a blast! I wonder if the Vista will be a bit of a letdown after the newer ships you just cruised?

Well I've been on Vista so I know what to expect. It's Panorama except RFP instead of P&A, SkyBox Sports Bar instead of Hero's Bar, Multi-Plex instead of Trampoline Park and no Teppanyaki. I'm good with that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

What is RFP?  I like the other changes.  Is the layout of the ship basically the same between the two?

Red Frog Pub.

It's basically the same. Minor changes...Library Bar and Piano Bar swap spots...since there's no Teppanyaki on Vista the Piano Bar gets some of that space. Club O2 on Vista is on deck 4 where Carnival Kitchen is on Panorama. That's another difference. No Carnival Kitchen on Vista. 

On Panorama the Sky zone has that staircase that goes down into the arcade. On vista that's all multiplex and the arcade entrance is in the stairwell. That space is O2 and circle C on Panorama. 

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Videos

Dreamscape

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWncUNjFkMv/

Rock Revolution

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWdURx_lvDq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Deal or No Deal

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWayMr0lGwN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mazatlan Arrival

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWf_0-vl78z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mazatlan Shuttle

Cabo tender/water shuttle

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWi6CL3lwEy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link