When you the adult solarium do you need to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated

goldengirl

Hi you are fully vaccinated do you need to wear a mask in the indoor solarium that’s adults only and it’s not open only to fully vaccinated people at this point they might as well have two ships and have cruises just for vaccinated folks and on vaccinated folks do you have to be vaccinated and everyone should be vaccinated and no one should be allowed to go on the cruise you’re making life tougher for a lot of people

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

No you don't

It may depend on which ship you are on. When we were on Serenade the Solarium was not a Vaccinated only area...  Because of Park Cafe's location and kids accessing Park Cafe is the reason we were given. That being said, every time I was in the solarium I had a drink  while sitting there so no mask required when eating or drinking. 

27 minutes ago, goldengirl said:

Hi you are fully vaccinated do you need to wear a mask in the indoor solarium that’s adults only and it’s not open only to fully vaccinated people at this point they might as well have two ships and have cruises just for vaccinated folks and on vaccinated folks do you have to be vaccinated and everyone should be vaccinated and no one should be allowed to go on the cruise you’re making life tougher for a lot of people

No

6 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Absolutely not.  Although Oasis Sept. 5 sail was almost half capacity, Paxs in solarium were basically one on top of each other.

OP is asking about an enclosed/indoor Solarium, which Oasis doesn't have.

Edited by Biker19

14 hours ago, goldengirl said:

Wanna try that again in English?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Biker19 said:

OP is asking about an enclosed/indoor Solarium, which Oasis doesn't have.

You must be an English major (or some unknown language major) to dissect that essay.....certainly didn't use deductive reasoning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bucfan2 said:

You must be an English major (or some unknown language major) to dissect that essay.....certainly didn't use deductive reasoning.

Far from it, I just read most/all threads and know that poster is asking a lot of questions, mostly about Anthem. Dissecting CC speak comes reading a lot of posts, not from being a language major.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, bucfan2 said:

English major here:

Hi, if you are fully vaccinated do you need to wear a mask in the indoor solarium that’s adults only? It’s not open to fully vaccinated people only at this point.  They might as well have two ships: cruises just for vaccinated folks and unvaccinated folks.  You would  have to be vaccinated (and everyone should be vaccinated),  and no one should be allowed to go on the cruise if you're not.  You’re making life tougher for a lot of people.

Not my best editing, but it communicates now...............

Edited by pcur
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

It may depend on which ship you are on. When we were on Serenade the Solarium was not a Vaccinated only area...  Because of Park Cafe's location and kids accessing Park Cafe is the reason we were given. That being said, every time I was in the solarium I had a drink  while sitting there so no mask required when eating or drinking. 

I guess there is something about eating and drinking that renders the virus non contagious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, pcur said:

English major here:

Hi, if you are fully vaccinated do you need to wear a mask in the indoor solarium that’s adults only? It’s not open to fully vaccinated people only at this point.  They might as well have two ships: cruises just for vaccinated folks and unvaccinated folks.  You would  have to be vaccinated (and everyone should be vaccinated),  and no one should be allowed to go on the cruise if you're not.  You’re making life tougher for a lot of people.

I didn't have to major in English to grasp the concept of using punctuations.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

I guess there is something about eating and drinking that renders the virus non contagious.

I was thinking the same (sort of) thing.  People are always pushing the policies on cruises:  chair hogs, sharing drink packages, etc.  What's to say a whole group of unvaccinated people decide to go in the Solarium.  They put on a mask to get in, order drinks, take off the masks, and party.  Oh, and one of them has an active COVID infection they will find out about when they get home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pcur said:

I was thinking the same (sort of) thing.  People are always pushing the policies on cruises:  chair hogs, sharing drink packages, etc.  What's to say a whole group of unvaccinated people decide to go in the Solarium.  They put on a mask to get in, order drinks, take off the masks, and party.  Oh, and one of them has an active COVID infection they will find out about when they get home.

What mystery cruise line is this even possible?  How many 11 year olds do you think are going to get served in the Solarium bar?  

You might have been an English major but clearly logic, reason and critical thinking weren't part of your education.  You mock the OP's grammar, a violation of CC rules, and then post absolute ridiculously impossible gibberish like this.  What's wrong with you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

What mystery cruise line is this even possible?  How many 11 year olds do you think are going to get served in the Solarium bar?  

You might have been an English major but clearly logic, reason and critical thinking weren't part of your education.  You mock the OP's grammar, a violation of CC rules, and then post absolute ridiculously impossible gibberish like this.  What's wrong with you?

The subject matter of this thread is ADULTS ONLY SOLARIUM USE.  

After several people said the OP's first post was not legible to them, I just added some punctuation.  Not mocking.  When I mock, the person KNOWS I'm mocking, but I try to avoid that as much as possible. 

Actually, I got an A in Math Logic in college; just sayin'....................

Plus, 35 years of Systems Analysis and Software Development Project Management did give me some modicum of critical thinking skills.

Edited by pcur
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Settle down Beavis.  Some of us are grateful to pcur for a translation that could be read in our native tongue.  And it was miles from 'mocking'....

Edited by bucfan2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/18/2021 at 11:54 AM, goldengirl said:

Looks like the Solarium on my ship- the Symphony which I think is an Oasis class ship. It is not a vaccinated only area, but the pool is. Way too confusing. I’m wearing a mask since it is partially indoors even though I am vaccinated.

1E32F5F6-DD1A-446B-BA7D-B0DADB755831.png

BF894471-B0E5-4CA0-9CAB-3F25B1394B2D.png