On board credit for stock please help

esper10

These have always been the published contacts, including email off the shareholder benefit information one sheet

PRINCESS CRUISES*
Customer Solutions
24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317
Fax 661 753 0180
Email: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Edited by Jadn13

On 4/19/2022 at 10:58 AM, pompeii said:

I emailed my shareholder request this morning about an hour ago and was very pleasantly shocked to see that it is already applied to my August booking!  That's even faster than pre-pandemic!  

It took much longer when I emailed it in Feb for my March cruise.  I had to follow up with a phone call to get it applied.  Maybe they're finally catching up.

Can you tell us what address you sent it too, please?

On 4/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, MalteseFred said:

OP, do you have an email address where I can contact you with a surefire way to have it applied

within minutes, I am not too keen on posting that info on a public forum.

Thanks,

Fred.

Hi Fred-

Would you mind emailing me the info as well... I am on short time for my next cruise.

tracie <@> carolina.rr.com

Thank you so much-

TL

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, cruisegal415 said:

where do you get the shareholder request form from?

A specific OBC request form is not required. Scroll up to post #57 and zoom in. The 3rd paragraph after the list of amounts of OBC for various lengths of cruises, begins “Please provide by email, fax, …” and you’ll see what information Princess will need in order to apply the stockholder OBC.

I make a copy of my shareholder statement, cross out account number and any other non-pertinent and/or private information. I then hand write the required  information as well as the fax phone number (which you can also see on post #57 above) and number of pages I’m sending.

I fax the page(s) and keep the fax confirmation page. Even though the shareholder OBC gets applied, we always bring all these pages with us on the cruise…just in case!

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

OK so I used Etrade to purchase my stock.

(OF COURSE I did it yesterday instead of today...grrrrr)

When I open my account it says "Hello customer"--not helpful.

Does anyone know where I can pull from Etrade a document that shows my name & address as well as the shares?

So I submitted to both NCL & Princess yesterday afternoon.

Had to send 2 screenshots from Etrade to match our name/address to the account.

NCL had posted the OBC for August cruises by this morning!

Princess is for July 9 & 16. Realize I could be too late to the game...it is what it is. 
FINGERS CROSSED.

22 minutes ago, KKB said:

So I submitted to both NCL & Princess yesterday afternoon.

Had to send 2 screenshots from Etrade to match our name/address to the account.

NCL had posted the OBC for August cruises by this morning!

Princess is for July 9 & 16. Realize I could be too late to the game...it is what it is. 
FINGERS CROSSED.

I recently submitted a shareholder request to Princess for a September cruise we booked a few weeks ago. Took them only a few days to post the $100 OBC. That being said, I've had varying degrees of luck in the last year or so with Princess.  Sometimes the OBC was posted VERY quickly, other times, after weeks of nothing I had to re-submit the request in order for them to finally get around to posting it.  In my experience, it wouldn't hurt to send in the request again.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

I recently submitted a shareholder request to Princess for a September cruise we booked a few weeks ago. Took them only a few days to post the $100 OBC. That being said, I've had varying degrees of luck in the last year or so with Princess.  Sometimes the OBC was posted VERY quickly, other times, after weeks of nothing I had to re-submit the request in order for them to finally get around to posting it.  In my experience, it wouldn't hurt to send in the request again.....

Well I sent it about 24 hours ago & put URGENT in the tag line.

I will probably try every couple days if I don't see it.

6 hours ago, lx200gps said:

My TA has said in the past that sometimes they lose the requests. He has been able to tell me if they have been received or they say they have not received them.

8 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Same here!

We requested ours on 1 June for our August cruise and received our $250 OBC on 29 June.

Think Princess staff priority is getting cruises booked rather than dealing with customers who are already booked.

26 minutes ago, Mickrory2 said:

We requested ours on 1 June for our August cruise and received our $250 OBC on 29 June.

Think Princess staff priority is getting cruises booked rather than dealing with customers who are already booked.

I "live chatted" today.  Agent said that they are processing June 7th today.  Considering today is June 30, I guess I will have to wait 3 more weeks to see it on my account.  That would make it about a month from sending in to getting the credit.

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I "live chatted" today.  Agent said that they are processing June 7th today.  Considering today is June 30, I guess I will have to wait 3 more weeks to see it on my account.  That would make it about a month from sending in to getting the credit.

We emailed in May for a July cruise and got our OBC almost exactly one month later in June.

I mailed (USPS) my request to Princess on the 10th of June and the OBC was posted to our January cruise on June 29th.  That $250 shareholder credit is for our 16 day Hawaiian cruise.  When we booked this cruise it was during a sale and we received a $100 OBC.  Also I'm a veteran so I also received the $250 thank you bonus for vets.  I truly appreciate Princess recognizing veterans with the OBC.  This is our first cruise with Princess and because of the recognition of vets I'm sure it won't be the last.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

As long as we get it before the cruise!

On 6/29/2022 at 11:40 AM, KKB said:

OK so I used Etrade to purchase my stock.

(OF COURSE I did it yesterday instead of today...grrrrr)

When I open my account it says "Hello customer"--not helpful.

Does anyone know where I can pull from Etrade a document that shows my name & address as well as the shares?

Login into eTrade. Go to the Statement tab and print to PDF your statement choosing only the pages you want.

Well….wouldn’t you know it, my submission on Monday showed up today.  

Of course, it did not show up on my cruise for early next year.  Will have to re-submit.  

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Well….wouldn’t you know it, my submission on Monday showed up today.  

Of course, it did not show up on my cruise for early next year.  Will have to re-submit.  

Good to know. I put in a request Weds & again Friday...

We sail July 9 & 16...still hoping it might come through...