Theme nights on Celebrity?

Zhane's mum

Not usually, in our experience. However, if you like themed events you could join your roll call and see if anyone like minded wants to join in a special themed evening.

Hope you enjoy your upcoming Celebrity cruise!

32 minutes ago, Zhane's mum said:

I am starting to pack for my upcoming cruise on the Silhouette and was wondering if Celebrity have any theme nights that I should pack for,  like the white party on NCL?

Most cruises have "Cheapskate Night" on the last night on-board.  This is where guests do not come to the dining room on the last night to avoid tipping the staff.  You can where whatever you want but your wallet remains hidden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

53 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

The only time we have seen dressing up is Halloween

We were on a Royal Caribbean cruise one time that had a toga party They gave out sheets and you were supposed to wear your toga (over clothes) to dinner that night.

25 minutes ago, 39august said:

Have not seen a theme night on 14 Celebrity cruises. Another thing I enjoy about Celebrity. 

Back in the day, they were doing 'white nights' in the forward lounge, but that was a long time ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zhane's mum said:

I am starting to pack for my upcoming cruise on the Silhouette and was wondering if Celebrity have any theme nights that I should pack for,  like the white party on NCL?

Much depends on the Cruise Director.  On our Celebrity cruise, we had a White Out Dance Party by the pool.  We also had Motown Night and Disco Night.  But  this varies by cruise. 

I have cruised several Celebrity cruises with a White Night party. It was not on my last two cruises, in 2021, probably due to social distancing as so many gatherings were cancelled. Luckily a white theme is something that can usually be managed without pre planning. I do not remember any other 'themes'.

Not sure you can call them a theme party and I haven’t been on a Celebrity Cruise in 2 years? I know sucks!! But anyway They have a Full Moon Party by the pool later at night where you can get out and dance to live music. Was always fun, then the Silent Disco Night which we like where you dance with headphones on by the Martini Bar or Atrium.

But things change maybe they are stopping these due to Covid.

Fun times.

On 4/19/2022 at 3:08 PM, cheeseheads4ever said:

Not sure you can call them a theme party and I haven’t been on a Celebrity Cruise in 2 years? I know sucks!! But anyway They have a Full Moon Party by the pool later at night where you can get out and dance to live music. Was always fun, then the Silent Disco Night which we like where you dance with headphones on by the Martini Bar or Atrium.

But things change maybe they are stopping these due to Covid.

Fun times.

Thankfully, they had both of those (Silent Disco twice!) on our Reflection sailing April 9th. 

• 11 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 2:34 PM, Zhane's mum said:

Thanks for your replies, we will pack a white outfit just in case we need it and if we don’t it doesn’t matter

good idea..

we have been to many white night pool deck parties on X.  but you never know??