Free internet minutes

Ron the Rev

No. This has gone with way of the dodo bird.

The benefit now is 50% off the regular price for unlimited Internet.

So for pre-cruise purchases it becomes $5/day for one device at a time or $10/day for up to four devices at a time. Pay full price in advance and get the 50% off back as refundable OBC on the cruise.

If you do not need more than one device at a time, then only purchase one package.

If you booked with Princess Plus pricing, then a single device package is included for each passenger.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ofmyheart said:

I was recently on a ship & went to use the Elite line at Guest Services. I was told to "get to the back of the line, Elite means nothing". I was too shocked to say anything!!!!

Who told you that? Princess staff or other cruisers? I've seen people in the other line get angry about that twice lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2022 at 12:28 PM, Ofmyheart said:

I was recently on a ship & went to use the Elite line at Guest Services. I was told to "get to the back of the line, Elite means nothing". I was too shocked to say anything!!!!

I would have written the hotel manager mentioning names. Not only do elites & suites have a separate line, no passenger should be treated in this manner.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Ofmyheart said:

It was a Guest Services staff member that said it to me. I was stunned and speechless. I left and came back later.

That member staff would be asking how hot the water was in the dish adhing machine that day.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ofmyheart said:

It was a Guest Services staff member that said it to me. I was stunned and speechless. I left and came back later.

Wow!  I'd be stunned and speechless too if I were treated that rudely.

18 minutes ago, Ofmyheart said:

I seriously was sooooo shocked I couldn't even think straight!!

Was the Elite line sign on the desk ? If it was I would ask to speak to his supervisor. 
Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

On the Grand, there is a television monitor on the port side of the counter.   It says Elite/Suite line.  I am wondering if they don't display the sign if the lines are short?  It has never been consistent.  There may be two lines, but CSR don't always pay attention.  They just take the next in line.  Or...passengers walk up before being called.  

Crew Chat works better than standing in line for most things.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 9:28 AM, Ofmyheart said:

Yes. Several of us said that to a lady who went to the front of the Elites / Suites line!! We were all Elites and/or Suites patiently waiting in line and we only asked her to get at the back of the Elite Suite line

So if that was you on the Ruby Princess 4/23/22-4/30/22, the guy in front of me was in a S1 with 50 cruises and a malfunctioning medallion, I was just a lowly 37 history passenger, the one behind me just wanted info on Club Class (I shared what I knew and he left). 

Perhaps we shouldn't have said it almost in unison but ES do line up as well. Just on the right side facing the desk 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ombud said:

Yes. Several of us said that to a lady who went to the front of the Elites / Suites line!! We were all Elites and/or Suites patiently waiting in line and we only asked her to get at the back of the Elite Suite line

So if that was you on the Ruby Princess 4/23/22-4/30/22, the guy in front of me was in a S1 with 50 cruises and a malfunctioning medallion, I was just a lowly 37 history passenger, the one behind me just wanted info on Club Class (I shared what I knew and he left). 

Perhaps we shouldn't have said it almost in unison but ES do line up as well. Just on the right side facing the desk 

No that wasn't me, there was no one in the line & I think she was just calling people from the regular line. I thought since it was the Elite line she would take care of people as or if they arrived but I guess not.

1 hour ago, Ofmyheart said:

No that wasn't me, there was no one in the line & I think she was just calling people from the regular line. I thought since it was the Elite line she would take care of people as or if they arrived but I guess not.

Poor staffing. I'd put that on the post cruise survey.