Complete cruise personalizer on a computer, not the Medallion app?

12cruise2

Has Princess developed the web site again where we can check in and do what is necessary using a computer and the internet?  They said 6 mos. ago they were "developing" that tool (for use, as in the "old" days), rather than forcing everyone to use the Medallion ap, which is totally unreliable.  I looked online and it seems we can access the Cruise Personalizer.  Anyone know?  Thank you for your help.

The simple answer is no.  You can do a few tings on the web.  If you have used the medallion since post covid (is there such a thing), some of your information is save (passport, credit cards, etc).  Otherwise, you will have to use the Medallion to complete several functions.

I am disappointed that they dangled this in front of us only not to make it happen.  

Yes, everything is online. 

After you log in go to manage your booking

there's a black box for goggle play

Under that black box it says Try our web version

I got the green lane going this way because I don't use any app's

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I was just getting ready to post that you still could not set dining reservations on the web version but thought I'd better check before I stuck my foot in my mouth!  Surprise! They have obviously been doing some work on this area since the last time I looked.  You used to get a message that you had to use the Medallion app...now it *appears* that you can do so on the web.  (Disclaimer: I did NOT actually go in and try to book anything so I have no idea if it is really working!)

53 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Yes, everything is online. 

After you log in go to manage your booking

there's a black box for goggle play

Under that black box it says Try our web version

I got the green lane going this way because I don't use any app's

Thank you so much I will be going on in a little bit.

I've been trying many times to use the "try our web version " over the last 2 months for our cruise coming up on Wednesday and have not bee able to get it to work.  

Originally the error I was getting was that they could not find the booking.  Recently the program tries to link my booking and says the booking number is already linked and will not let me go beyond that. 

I'm now at a poijt where I just plan to show up in Vancouver with all my documents.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waynetor said:

I've been trying many times to use the "try our web version " over the last 2 months for our cruise coming up on Wednesday and have not bee able to get it to work.  

Originally the error I was getting was that they could not find the booking.  Recently the program tries to link my booking and says the booking number is already linked and will not let me go beyond that. 

I'm now at a poijt where I just plan to show up in Vancouver with all my documents.  

With https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/ try to login using First Name, Last Name,  Booking Number, and Birth Date. You will need to scroll further down for that.

Also make sure to choose Language at the top of the page.

image.png.3acd480a5e5e0a5292424b8c9839c81c.png

Edited by brisalta

40 minutes ago, Waynetor said:

Just tried the link in post 8 - I entered language and sign in detail and system just sits there saying "loading" for 15 minutes 

Seems like a network problem.

Edited by brisalta

I did not see this option before, so gave it a try.  Lo and Behold:

Download the MedallionClass™ app

Download the MedallionClass app from Apple's App store    Download MedallionClass app from Google Play store

Don't have a compatible device? Try our web version(opens in a new window)

Your booking is not currently available in the Medallion Class app. Please try again later. Your booking may require payment or additional guest details. Use this web site or contact your Travel Agent to review payment and guest details.

This cruise is paid for and I am in the Green Lane on the app.  Ha Ha

11 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I did not see this option before, so gave it a try.  Lo and Behold:

Download the MedallionClass™ app

Download the MedallionClass app from Apple's App store    Download MedallionClass app from Google Play store

Don't have a compatible device? Try our web version(opens in a new window)

Your booking is not currently available in the Medallion Class app. Please try again later. Your booking may require payment or additional guest details. Use this web site or contact your Travel Agent to review payment and guest details.

This cruise is paid for and I am in the Green Lane on the app.  Ha Ha

Just use the URL https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/

• Like 1

I was quite surprised when I checked out the online version the other day. It's much more complete than it was the last time I bothered to look Since we booked a cruise for December I decided to check it out and it had most of my information from our last cruise. I was able to make Green Lane without ever opening the app. (Of course I checked the app later anyway just to be sure.) What wasn't saved was my vaccination information but I have jpegs of our cards and our digital verifications as well and it was a breeze to upload them with the online version of the app.

• Like 2

When I use the link above and enter my name/birthday and booking number I get message This booking has already been claimed.

No idea what this means as I have not entered any details for this cruise.

5 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I was just getting ready to post that you still could not set dining reservations on the web version but thought I'd better check before I stuck my foot in my mouth!  Surprise! They have obviously been doing some work on this area since the last time I looked.  You used to get a message that you had to use the Medallion app...now it *appears* that you can do so on the web.  (Disclaimer: I did NOT actually go in and try to book anything so I have no idea if it is really working!)

Yes, it works.  They actually had DMW there when the web version first launched, but it was quickly removed and underwent further work and changes.  It has been there for a little while now (I and someone else posted about it).  It does work, but response time can be slow at times.  

I have used it to re-establish dining after a cancel/re-book when I could get into the new booking on the web version, but not yet there in MC App.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Waynetor said:

When I use the link above and enter my name/birthday and booking number I get message This booking has already been claimed.

No idea what this means as I have not entered any details for this cruise.

Rinse and repeat.  I had the same thing happen.  Probably something flaky going in that way.  You have to go in that way if looking to access any booking beyond your next-up voyage. 

• Like 1

Thank you so very much for all this info.  Yay.  Now I just have to book a Princess cruise!  We're so disappointed they sold off all their 650-passenger ships.  They were our favorites, but we knew it was inevitable.

9 hours ago, Tripmode33 said:

Does anyone know if you can select embarkment times on web version?

I believe this is one of the few things that currently are not available on the web version. I have us fully loaded for our upcoming trip on the Enchanted this September, but Arrival and Departure groups only seem to be visible via the phone app, not the web app.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 11:36 AM, Tripmode33 said:

Does anyone know if you can select embarkment times on web version?

Doesn't seem to matter anyway. We recently selected boarding Group A on the Medallion App for a UK cruise and when we arrived at the selected time, there were people everywhere and we were never asked to verify our arrival time.