Balcony Chairs w/Stool

I have noticed in watching videos of cruisers on Harmony of the Seas staying in balcony cabins that some of them have little foot stools with the deck chairs on the balcony and some don't.  If at all possible, I'd like to have them.  If I don't, do you think this is something I could ask for?

3 minutes ago, Breezy1234 said:

I have noticed in watching videos of cruisers on Harmony of the Seas staying in balcony cabins that some of them have little foot stools with the deck chairs on the balcony and some don't.  If at all possible, I'd like to have them.  If I don't, do you think this is something I could ask for?

I think they're on Quantum and Oasis class ships.

4 minutes ago, Breezy1234 said:

If I don't, do you think this is something I could ask for?

Yes, though not sure how many spares are floating around. Also, depending on the balcony, you might not have room for them comfortably in front of the chair.

On Oasis class ships, there are two "depths" of ocean-facing balconies.   There are the standard ones, that have two wall panels separating you from the adjacent balcony, and then there are the ones where the ship bumps out for 6-8 cabins.   Those have three panels.   In either case, one of the panels can be unlocked and folded back by your room steward if you are travelling together.

From all the videos I've seen, only the "three panel" balconies have lounge chairs or regular chairs with ottomans.   The "two panel" balconies have just regular chairs.  For our B2B on the Allure this weekend, we booked oceanview balconies for the first leg, and junior suites for the second, carefully choosing specific rooms with "three panel" balconies for both.

Edited by geko29

Just now, dahirsh said:

now that you mention it, you are correct.  Or at least as of 2014 they didn't.  Checked my pictures

Allure never got amped, the new furniture may have been part of it. Pretty sure Oasis got the stools and reclining chairs during her last dry dock

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off 2 weeks on Allure.   Neither of our balcony cabins for the first leg had ottomans, just 2 chairs and a table.   Our Junior Suites for the second leg were different.

Cabin 1:  2 chairs, 1 table, 1 lounger, 1 ottoman

Cabin 2:  2 chairs, 1 table, 2 loungers, no ottomans