Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

19 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Navigator iSkate Reach For The Stars is the best ice show fleet wide. We just saw it again two weeks ago.

I loved the drones, but liked music and theme for 365 Seasons on Ice  on Wonder more. They had an aerialist that was spectacular. 

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Teeara said:

So when are they moving Allure to PC?  I thought she was home ported in Galveston?

November 3, 2023 will be Allure's first short cruise out of Port Canaveral -- 3 nights.  We are sailing on the first cruise along with November 6 - 4 night -- back to back.  

17 hours ago, East Bay Skiers said:

I sure hope not!  🙂   I just booked a 5 night Western Caribbean on the Allure out of Port Canaveral departing October 25th. 

They must have changed the schedule or I read it wrong.  Just glad there is another Oasis class ship coming to Port C and hope she will be there once short 2024-2025 short cruises are released.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

They must have changed the schedule or I read it wrong.  Just glad there is another Oasis class ship coming to Port C and hope she will be there once short 2024-2025 short cruises are released.  

When I read that post I thought they had it booked for Oct 2024 but their cruise is on the Allure out of PC this year Oct 2023.  I saw a cruise listed on Royal's website the other day for the Allure  May 2024 but it disappeared so hoping that she stays in PC.  I think the Voyager might also come this way. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 5:46 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

I’m pretty confident that it will be Odyssey, as there are lots of little pieces of evidence that help to build a bigger picture.

- November 2024 Madeira port call for Odyssey has destination marked as Cape Liberty, this will be for her TA.

- Odyssey has various bookings in St Maarten throughout January and February 2025, with no mention of Anthem unlike previous years. Two of these calls are 11-days apart, which would tie in with the 11-night Southern Caribbean cruises usually carried out by Anthem.

- May 2025 Madeira port call for Odyssey has origin port marked as Cape Liberty and destination as La Coruna (Then Southampton I presume.)

As I say, I’m pretty confident that this will be the case and would be very shocked if actual deployment differs. Also, I did see a post about a NextCruise employee mentioning a potential ship change for NJ, which would back this up further. 

My folks were on Anthem last month and Capt. Ban confirmed the change to Odyssey. One of the questions asked during Captain's Corner was whether it was his preference to change ships or stay aboard Anthem and continue on the new itineraries. They had another employee, I believe NextCruise, also quietly confirm Odyssey would be the Cape Liberty replacement.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just saw this posted on another site.  Not available to book and the 10 night originally scheduled YVR to Hawaii is closed for bookings

Brilliance of the Seas

image.thumb.png.5698ee8c9f338aa3c762de766507efce.png

We had booked the Brilliance YVR to Hawaii and it has been cancelled. 😪

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

That sucks.  I guess this is what is replacing it with my guess would be a Panama canal transit after the cruise I posted

They gave us the option to book the Pacific Coastal on the Brilliance or do the Ovation or Quantum Hawaii itinerary.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just saw this posted on another site.  Not available to book and the 10 night originally scheduled YVR to Hawaii is closed for bookings

Brilliance of the Seas

That looks like our Radiance 8 nt Vancouver to San Diego (9/29-10/7) followed by the Panama Canal transit to Tampa.  Our stop at San Francisco was cancelled. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Brilliance of the Seas

The Sydney port bookings for Brilliance from November to march has been canceled and disappeared.

Sydney is very congested and it would be hard to replace those bookings .

I think we can be pretty confident Brilliance won’t be coming to Sydney.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

The Sydney port bookings for Brilliance from November to march has been canceled and disappeared.

Sydney is very congested and it would be hard to replace those bookings .

I think we can be pretty confident Brilliance won’t be coming to Sydney.

Brisbane?

17 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Brisbane?

Quantum should be deployed in Brisbane but then again it has been a bit of a flop this season. 
Brisbane will be the main home port for servicing the private island of Lelepa  so I doubt a Radiance class would have the capacity.

According to various reports Brilliance ots will do 7 night cruises from New Orleans, Louisiana in winter 24/25.

Ovation and Quantum most probably they are gonna end up again in Australia.

Do you think they can send Anthem there too? Where Anthem should go since Odyssey will take its place in Cape Liberty?

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3