Diamond Pin

Sorry for piggybacking on your question, is there a separate pin for Diamond +? If so, what does it look like?

As for the Diamond pin, did you ask for it at the Loyalty desk? Maybe they forgot about it. My uncle once forgot to pack his for a cruise once and he was talking to the loyalty ambassador about something else and the ambassador asked him why he wasn't wearing his pin, when he said that he left it at home, he got a new one.

2 minutes ago, Brandis said:

Sorry for piggybacking on your question, is there a separate pin for Diamond +? If so, what does it look like?

As for the Diamond pin, did you ask for it at the Loyalty desk? Maybe they forgot about it. My uncle once forgot to pack his for a cruise once and he was talking to the loyalty ambassador about something else and the ambassador asked him why he wasn't wearing his pin, when he said that he left it at home, he got a new one.

yes there is a separate one for D+

I got mine last December.  It is round, slightly larger than the other pins and it doesn't have a stone in it.  In the plastic bag along with the pin, there was a luggage tag with Diamond Plus on it.

When we turned Platinum and Emerald, they were in our room on Embarkation day on the next cruise.

On our Feb cruise, we turned Diamond, but no pin. Just went to the LA and he gave us our pins. Turned Diamond Plus on  the second leg of a 24 night total B2B (in a JS). We'll see if the D+ pin is in our cabin on Embarkation, but if not, we'll just find the LA.

Thanks @Brandis & @Tlbecker1, I was curious also.

• Like 1

Funny, we got our D pins and I promptly threw them away when throwing out papers at the end of the cruise we received them on.  I never replaced them.  Our D+ pins are still on their cards in a plastic bin in our guest room where all our cruise stuff is.  Not sure where our other pins are.  We have never worn any of them.  

On 8/9/2022 at 5:53 PM, flamingos said:

Did they 'just make diamond' on the last cruise, or did they get a cruise in with their new benefits?  Our pin was delivered to the cabin (or was already in it?) on the first cruise AFTER we made diamond.

Yes, they made Diamond on their past cruise.