First Video from Regent Voyager Northern Europe Cruise

dvalentine823

We showed your Splendor series to our BFFs who will be with us next week on the Splendor and they loved your style of dialog and your frankness.  Your Voyager Vlog looks like it will be presented just as smooth as your last.

The selling point you bring, and that which comes through, is that you are not a Travel Agent looking to solicit clients. You are a 'Guest' documenting the the experience you are having - and inviting us along.

Edited by daetchief
sp
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, xrvlcruiser said:

How do I subscribe?

You actually need to go onto YouTube to subscribe. Open YouTube, then search "Darren and Johnetta" and click on the episode. At the bottom there will be a "Subscribe" option. Once you subscribe, you should get a notification when a new episode is added.

Hey everyone, I will not be posting announcement of new videos on Cruise Critic. BUT........you can generally expect a new video every Saturday around 10am EST for the foreseeable future. In addition, I encourage you to subscribe and hit the notification bell. 

I hope you enjoy and please subscribe and get me to 1000 followers! I need to justify my exorbitant camera equipment purchases to Johnetta as some kind of investment. Right now, she isn't buying my line of reasoning!! 😜

• Haha 3

• 8 months later...

Hi Daren,

My wife and I have greatly enjoyed all of your videos; they've been fantastic inspiration for us as we prepare to embark on our first-ever cruise. We'll be on Splendor in just under two weeks, with an itinerary similar to the one you blogged in this thread, starting in Stockholm and ending in Copenhagen. We are beyond excited!

Thanks again for all the great content!

Evan

37 minutes ago, Chateaunole-du-pape said:

Hi Daren,

My wife and I have greatly enjoyed all of your videos; they've been fantastic inspiration for us as we prepare to embark on our first-ever cruise. We'll be on Splendor in just under two weeks, with an itinerary similar to the one you blogged in this thread, starting in Stockholm and ending in Copenhagen. We are beyond excited!

Thanks again for all the great content!

Evan

Evan, please let us know your insights and impressions on your upcoming cruise, both upside and downside. Hubby and I are going on our first cruise next April on Splendor. We are so looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Thank you for the videos! We will be boarding Voyager in August for 14 nights and this is definitely helpful and adding to our excitement.

Very Impressed with the quality of the videos and editing. As one of the “younger” Regent guests I envy your abilities! 

Edited by WNcruiser