You have 0 upcoming cruises?!

craig01020

7 minutes ago, craig01020 said:

Anyone else having issues with Royal's website? I can't see any of my cruises. I've tried multiple browsers.

Periodic bug in their system. Sometimes you can fix it by clicking on your "past cruises" tab, letting that populate, and then switch back to your upcoming cruises tab.

Website has been wonky for different things.  I couldn't check in this morning for our 6 Nov cruise.  I did it on the app, no problem.  But, the website still says to come back later.  My cruises (5) are all showing up fine and  the one I checked in for this morning on the app shows that I can edit check in or view boarding pass so it sees I've done it, but won't let me do anything with it on the website.

Edited by BND

Yesterday and this morning the app showed that we had 3 cruises booked.  We actually only have two.  We got that straightened at about noonish today.  About an hour or so after that, the app showed 0 up coming cruises.  You just can't win.  

On the app, still, when I click on the link to view the set sail pass, noting happens, it just turns dark while your finger is on it.  In the website I click on the view set sail pass, it goes to a blank screen, except it has the usual "Contact" "About".......  This is as of about 5 minutes ago.

Mine still showed our upcoming cruise, but it gave me a push alert that I needed to check-in.  Um, I did that 35 days ago!  I clicked it and it started taking me through the process, then said, "Oh, yeah, you're all checked in - see you at 10:30am!"  I'm not sure if RCCL does their own programming, but if they do, they shouldn't and if the don't, the need a new software company.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it would be about people who didn't have cruises booked. When your account shows zero cruises is like when the car fuel gage says "empty". Time to fill up again. 

As in post number 6

And, as of a couple of minutes ago, I can't log into the website at all.  It keeps returning to the sign in page.  Obviously, they are doing something with the site.  App is also being wonky.

Edited by BND
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, BND said:

And, as of a couple of minutes ago, I can't log into the website at all.  It keeps returning to the sign in page.  Obviously, they are doing something with the site.  App is also being wonky.

I can't either. Exact same situation.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, BND said:

Website has been wonky for different things.  I couldn't check in this morning for our 6 Nov cruise.  I did it on the app, no problem.  But, the website still says to come back later.  My cruises (5) are all showing up fine and  the one I checked in for this morning on the app shows that I can edit check in or view boarding pass so it sees I've done it, but won't let me do anything with it on the website.

Glad I saw your post. My 6 Nov cruise had check in starting 29 Sept a few days ago. Went to the app and was able to check in and secure an early time. Thank you.