App and Account Login

Cruiser6270

Yes - have tried several times without success. Just get repeating white X on blue background and then returns to login screen. 

|We had an email this morning from our TA asking us to enter vaccination status the link from the form doesn't seem to work (although we are away from regular home wifi at the moment). It may just be that the website is overwhelmed... it's always been flaky even after it was rewritten by Andersens

Same issue here. I put a cabin on hold yesterday but when I tried to complete the booking just not, it’s been canceled and the room is available again online. But I can’t book it because I can’t sign in. Love Celebrity, hate their website. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just checked, it's telling me my password is incorrect(it isn't ) when trying to sign into my account on my tablet, and I got the same result of the X logo just repeating, then going to the sign in page when I tried to access my (already completed) check in info on the app.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kitekat said:

|We had an email this morning from our TA asking us to enter vaccination status the link from the form doesn't seem to work (although we are away from regular home wifi at the moment). It may just be that the website is overwhelmed... it's always been flaky even after it was rewritten by Andersens

We can't log in either, but we were able to use the link to confirm vaccination status.

2 hours ago, Kitekat said:

Yes - have tried several times without success. Just get repeating white X on blue background and then returns to login screen. 

Yes, no luck signing in this morning-----just the big white X flashing at me.

the app opens and appears to be working except when you need to check in and click on that icon at the top and that's when you realize its not working properly it shows my stateroom info but the space underneath that normally shows your check in date blinks with the X symbol then nothing.

• Like 1

How are passengers boarding the ship that rely on the App?  

I was trying to access it to check what my OBC is?

I am happy that I printed out our boarding passes.   I don’t trust the electronic stuff.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

21 minutes ago, miched said:

How are passengers boarding the ship that rely on the App?  

I was trying to access it to check what my OBC is?

I am happy that I printed out our boarding passes.   I don’t trust the electronic stuff.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yes…I always print things out as a back-up

• Like 1