Upcoming cruise documents

txd

I am new to Royal Caribbean Cruises. I’ve completed check in for the upcoming cruise. It’s not clear for me if we are going to receive any cruise paperwork.

Do we need to print our boarding passes, or it would be enough to show them on iPhone?

Thanks in advance 

3 minutes ago, txd said:

I am new to Royal Caribbean Cruises. I’ve completed check in for the upcoming cruise. It’s not clear for me if we are going to receive any cruise paperwork.

Do we need to print our boarding passes, or it would be enough to show them on iPhone?

Thanks in advance 

While the boarding pass / set sail pass is available on the phone app, having a printout backup copy is advisable in case there are some snafus with the phone.

• Like 2

If you don't print your boarding pass at least keep a copy on the phone.   Internet can be unreliable in the port building and you may need the pass until you get to your room for drinks.   Lately they are asking for room number so pass probably isn't needed once onboard, though. And even in terminal they can look you up.

2 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Luggage tag will be on last page of edocs.  We put 2 on a bag so print out as many as you want.

We attach one to each piece of luggage, even our carry-on bag(s) and we put a copy of the luggage tag IN each bag along with a copy of the paid invoice.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, txd said:

Thanks in advance 

We always print out a copy. So much easier than trying to scan your phone at the bar,,, 2 min 45 secs after boarding. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, lcpagejr said:

Got my Edocs 45 days out for me.... Keep an eye out from around 49 days in...especially if you want to grab early boarding time slots

Checkin is 45 days out but edocs are usually 30 days.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Tomorrow is 30 days out for me - hoping luggage tags will be available to print!

The OCD in me needs to put them in their nifty plastic holder/sleeves 😄 

That's me, for sure! 

I want it and I want it now so I can put it where it goes, doesn't matter if I don't need it now or next month, I want it now. 😉

• Like 3

On 10/5/2022 at 7:45 PM, livingonthebeach said:

While the boarding pass / set sail pass is available on the phone app, having a printout backup copy is advisable in case there are some snafus with the phone.

This exactly ^.    So simple to just print those boarding passes.   I hand over my passport case that has  Covid Vax cards in the window section, my passport, and the set sail pass (trimmed down) tucked behind it.  Easy peasy...done.  No fumbling with the phone to find it.  😉 

6 minutes ago, island lady said:

This exactly ^.    So simple to just print those boarding passes.   I hand over my passport case that has  Covid Vax cards in the window section, my passport, and the set sail pass (trimmed down) tucked behind it.  Easy peasy...done.  No fumbling with the phone to find it.  😉 

Agree.

• Like 1

Today is 30 days out for us and our docs and luggage tags were available this morning.  We're on Jewel 6 and 13 Nov.  I don't print the docs but I do save a pdf.  I already printed our boarding passes so we're set.

• Like 2