Diamond Plus Personalized gift/Amenity

bschmitt

Does anyone know how to get a written list of the choices.  I am American and spoke with "Mike" who had a very foreign accent.  I couldn't understand him the only thing I recognized was beach towels and maybe a strawberry and something about a basket.   Can anyone help, maybe too late for now but for the next cruise.

I gather, from posts I have read here, that we get a "default" gift unless we speak to the loyalty person onboard and fill in a form with our choices.  I was able to do so, I think, during the hour that she was at her desk, with the nearby band at full volume.  In my case, I asked for no gifts, but still received a fresh fruit plate the following day. But the usual strawberries did not appear after that, so perhaps requests are processed at the convenience of the staff. 

1 hour ago, bschmitt said:

Does anyone know how to get a written list of the choices.  I am American and spoke with "Mike" who had a very foreign accent.  I couldn't understand him the only thing I recognized was beach towels and maybe a strawberry and something about a basket.   Can anyone help, maybe too late for now but for the next cruise.

1 hour ago, bschmitt said:

42 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

You could search CC.  (or just use Google)  Several have been posted.  One thing to keep in mind though is that they selections seem to change.  Things like towels are pretty much always there, but wines vary.

Towels have been gone a long time. They were looking for someone to make them.

Diamond plus 340 beach bag is also out.

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Towels have been gone a long time. They were looking for someone to make them.

Diamond plus 340 beach bag is also out.

Sorry but no they haven't. On the seven cruises we've done since this past January on five ships we've gotten 8 tote bags and 12 beach towels and have been overran with chocolate strawberries, sushi, fruit plate and cheese plates and other assorted plates of snacks regardless of what we request of the LA onboard.

25 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Sorry but no they haven't. On the seven cruises we've done since this past January on five ships we've gotten 8 tote bags and 12 beach towels and have been overran with chocolate strawberries, sushi, fruit plate and cheese plates and other assorted plates of snacks regardless of what we request of the LA onboard.

Exactly why I put in my request for No Gifts!

38 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Ok I called to request the hote bag and the C and A lady said I cant request it for dec. All out. Yes they had them last sept but she said gone now, I cant request. I'm talking recently within the past 2 weeks. 

25 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Ok I called to request the hote bag and the C and A lady said I cant request it for dec. All out. Yes they had them last sept but she said gone now, I cant request. I'm talking recently within the past 2 weeks. 

Received 4 tote bags last week on Jewel and towels on Adventure in August. 

1 hour ago, lakelorain said:

Received 4 tote bags last week on Jewel and towels on Adventure in August. 

I was going to call again and not give up closer to my dec allure. I want the tote bag but they wouldnt let me select it. But of course I wasnt giving up, just letting some time pass. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I was going to call again and not give up closer to my dec allure. I want the tote bag but they wouldnt let me select it. But of course I wasnt giving up, just letting some time pass. 

Don't waste your time calling again.  Just go see the loyalty ambassador on the ship.  You can trade in whatever you receive if they happen to have what you want.  There will likely be a letter in your cabin stating what they do have anyway.

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

You are both right.  As mentioned earlier it is ship dependant.  Miami has no more and once the ships use up their existing supply they are gone unless they can find another supplier. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach