Ever Get Free Swag?

Was doing some spring cleaning (I'm late, sue me) and ran across these. Wife and I were on the inaugural Allure of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale. 

Ever go on an inaugural cruise ship, itinerary or port and receive free goodies from it. Each night after dinner when we returned to our cabin, a new goodie was on our bed each night. If I remember correctly, we got these hats, towels, special pins and a few more goodies. 

IMG_0656.thumb.JPG.68281ec41fbd917ed3564a8b8c1aff40.JPGIMG_0657.thumb.JPG.bdc22418b0333cbc730944a6836d5ac1.JPG

Edited by EngIceDave

On 10/31/2022 at 3:22 PM, EngIceDave said:

Was doing some spring cleaning (I'm late, sue me) and ran across these. Wife and I were on the inaugural Allure of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale. 

Ever go on an inaugural cruise ship, itinerary or port and receive free goodies from it. Each night after dinner when we returned to our cabin, a new goodie was on our bed each night. If I remember correctly, we got these hats, towels, special pins and a few more goodies. 

IMG_0656.thumb.JPG.68281ec41fbd917ed3564a8b8c1aff40.JPGIMG_0657.thumb.JPG.bdc22418b0333cbc730944a6836d5ac1.JPG

EngIceDave, we were on that same inaugural cruise on the Allure! :classic_smile:

* We still have all those goodies...the Allure flags are hanging inside  on the garage wall. (Attached photo)

* If I remember correctly, that was the last year RCCL had the "Diamonds in December" event...we got double C&A points.

* After the Allure, we walked to the next terminal (and did a S2S) and boarded Celebrity Solstice. Fond memories...thanks.

20221101_225914.jpg

10 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

EngIceDave, we were on that same inaugural cruise on the Allure! :classic_smile:

* We still have all those goodies...the Allure flags are hanging inside  on the garage wall. (Attached photo)

* If I remember correctly, that was the last year RCCL had the "Diamonds in December" event...we got double C&A points.

* After the Allure, we walked to the next terminal (and did a S2S) and boarded Celebrity Solstice. Fond memories...thanks.

20221101_225914.jpg

Nice. Wife and I grew up in Ft Lauderdale, so I have rolled into Port Everglades a million times, but when we drove up and saw how HUGE that ship was, we were floored.

• Like 1

We always seem to get a lot of "swag" from RCI when we cruise.. But this last Panama Canal cruise (Oct 2nd) on Serenade we got as a thank you left on our bed the last night a World Travel Adapter and a flash drive (4gb) that looks like an RCI ship. Very surprised.

• Like 1