New Drink Package Prices?

bookitdanno

I upgraded last night from classic to premium.  I would expect the upgrade price would increase $1 to $2 per day but since I was going to upgrade anyway I went ahead and did it before the price increase.

I'm also expecting drink prices across the board will increase $1 to $3. Will see tomorrow.

Edited by dreamer321

As far as I know nothing has been released that  says in the package price will increase.  
What is known is :

the the policy that allowed 1 passenger in the cabin to have a beverage package while the 2nd + did not have to have a package is changing.  Now everyone( legal age)  has to have a package or no one has a package with some exceptions.

Also there will be Zero Proof packages.

The price limit on the Classic and Premium is being raised. 

Edited by jelayne

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

As far as I know nothing has been released that would day a increase in the package price will increase.  
What is known is the the policy that allowed 1 passenger in the cabin to have a beverage package while the 2nd + did not have to have a package is changing.  Now 

It clearly says in the FAQ's The new pricing for the Classic, Premium, & Zero Proof (Premium Non-Alcoholic) Drink Packages takes effect on December 19, 2022 for pre-cruise purchases. New pricing onboard takes place on the dates below. This price increase will not be added to those guests/groups that purchased Classic, Premium, & Zero Proof (Premium Non-Alcoholic) Drink Packages before December 19, 2022. 

If there was no intention to "increase prices" why would it say this? 

So I just added  in my premium beverage package on to my cruise only through Blue chip club. The price from premium package has gone from $84 to $109  tomorrow!! I spent 25 minutes on the phone on hold to save 20% with my elite plus ! well worth the time😁

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, bookitdanno said:

Anyone know what the new prices will be starting the 19th of December for the Classic and Premium alcohol packages?

well you don't have very long to wait, very soon you'll have your pick of new posts advising

Increase the price and decrease what is available.   

Great way to increase or make up for lost revenue. 

On our last cruise in Oct many of the  spirits that were listed  in the premium weren’t available because of a supply issue.   Strange that the everything included in the Classic were. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Purplsmurf said:

Didn’t realize this was happening and Blue Chip Club is closed so I had to book on line. Didn’t get my 20% discount, but still cheaper than what it will be once the price goes up. 😩

I literally spent 25 minutes waiting to  talk to someone but I did get my 20% off😁

Just now, sdnich said:

I literally spent 25 minutes waiting to  talk to someone but I did get my 20% off😁

I tried calling as soon as I saw your post, but the office was closed. Didn’t really have any other option. Not sure if I call in the morning if they will give me the discount, but either way it’s cheaper now. It did have a 9% discount so was $75/day

3 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I tried calling as soon as I saw your post, but the office was closed. Didn’t really have any other option. Not sure if I call in the morning if they will give me the discount, but either way it’s cheaper now. It did have a 9% discount so was $75/day

I know crazy I would not have known if the op did not post anything!!

Thank you 

bookitdanno 😘

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bookitdanno said:

Anyone know what the new prices will be starting the 19th of December for the Classic and Premium alcohol packages?

Thank you I just booked my premium package on my March cruise at the lower rate!!🤗

Does anyone know the old AND new upgrade prices?  From classic to premium?  I see numbers thrown around here but they seem to be package prices.  I’m on classic from All Included.  I want to upgrade to premium.

Edited by zitsky

9 hours ago, miched said:

Increase the price and decrease what is available.   

On my September October Equinox cruise I overheard a sommelier telling a guest that many with the Premium package were drinking wines from Basic. What a money grabber.