Celebrity Promo

Virgo61

24 minutes ago, Virgo61 said:

Any travel agents out there know if the current promo is really ending? If so what's next.

It is easiest to look at the very bottom of the offer in T&C's 

Cruise must be booked January 12, 2023 through January 15, 2023 (the “Offer Period”) and applies to sailings 3-nights and longer departing December 02, 2022 - April 30, 2025, excluding Galapagos and Cruisetours (the “Offer Cruise”). Promo code not required.

Having said that Celebrity will extend it again on Monday or come out with a new offer with the same prices.     It is best just book and if you see a better deal prior to final payment call in and have them adjust your price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, High on the Seas said:

Whether it is the last promo, the current promo, or the next promo Celebrity has increased the base prices of their cruises high enough that there are no real deals out there. Last time we booked on board they were not offering any additional incentives either. Good luck. 

No reduced deposit or OBC for booking on board?

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

No reduced deposit or OBC for booking on board?

Of all the cutbacks, I do not think this is a casualty of booking on-board, surely!!!

Then again, the postings here if that happened!!!! LOL

bon voyage

1 hour ago, Bo1953 said:

Of all the cutbacks, I do not think this is a casualty of booking on-board, surely!!!

Then again, the postings here if that happened!!!! LOL

bon voyage

The extra OBC for booking on board has not changed as of two weeks ago.  Bo, agree there would be an explosion if X took that away.  In reality it isn't much and you must spend it with X.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The extra OBC for booking on board has not changed as of two weeks ago.  Bo, agree there would be an explosion if X took that away.  In reality it isn't much and you must spend it with X.

aw - agree, yet "in reality" taking that away is far worse than the scale back of The OVC... LOL

Most would not care who they had to spend it with, it is theirs to spend... Upgrade to PBP, possibly???

bon voyage

22 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Given all of the cutbacks in menu selection and virtual elimination of the evening buffet and increase in prices, I can't imagine booking a Celebrity cruise at this time.  Right now they can't give me a deal good enough that I would consider cruising with Celebrity.

For under $100 pp per day would you?